The Big Chill House is just moments by car to the Historic District and the Visitor Center in Downtown Charleston, and the beaches of the islands. Location, location, location! Walking distance to famous I'on neighborhood too.
The house is a Traditional floor plan updated for modern life and vacationing pleasure. You will be overjoyed by the fabulous open, fully equipped, gourmet kitchen. Pots hang overhead from a wrought iron rack. With a center island, the kitchen is a natural gathering place. You will be thrilled with the numerous gourmet features. The stovetop is gas with 5 burners. Appliances are all top-of-the-line. This chef’s state of the art equipped kitchen has it all……..granite countertops, deep double sinks, hot and cold filtered water, trash compactor and oven warmer.
Connected to the kitchen is an open dining room, so you are never closed off from the action. The stunning dining room is customized with faux painting and enough seating for everyone.
Adjacent to the kitchen is den #2. This is a perfect spot to view the outdoors through the picture bay window, and to sit and read or have a morning coffee. Hardwood floors and oriental rugs add to the ambience. This den has a sofa bed as the couch.
Step through swing doors into the huge luxurious family room. This spacious great room has 2 stunning leather couches and a large 55' HDTV. Fans turn overhead for summer guests; a large working fireplace warms winter guests. This room runs the entire length of the house from the front to the back.
Exterior French doors open out to wrap-around Southern porches that encircle the whole house. Outdoor ceiling fans keep you cool and keep the bugs away. There are sets of seating all around the porches…wicker chair groupings, rocking chairs for viewing, and a joggling board. There is an outside table for eating, and a gas grill.
And although the central gathering spots of this house are fabulous, it just keeps getting better! The bedrooms are perfect sleep and retreat rooms. Unlike typical rentals, this attention to detail for the luxury and comfort of these bedrooms is what really cements this property as a true top quality rental. This house is made for gathering together……and also for comfortably escaping to a nice bedroom with comfy bedding and luxury linens...away from the crowds!
The spacious and romantic huge Master Suite has a deep thick Luxury King Bed, and French doors open to it's own private outdoor deck, with breathtaking views and seating. This Master Suite has an attached private bathroom. The suite is large enough to also have a sitting area and two closets for “his and hers”.
Overlooking the front, is a lovely upstairs queen bedroom; delightfully decorated.
The bedroom next door has mahogany twin beds that can be strapped together if desired. These 2 rooms share a designer luxury full bathroom with a rain shower and pedestal tub in marble, granite and stone.
The downstairs bedroom, a converted cozy room off the kitchen, has a dramatic Queen Bed, large ceiling fan, and a great attached bathroom with a walk in granite shower. The washer and dryer are in a closet in this bedroom also.
Also downstairs is a picture perfect powder room in the main hallway.
To top it all off….the grounds of the house make this the perfect vacation location. Kayaks are on site. Crab, fish, and swim off the backyard dock. Swing in the hammock, or under a tree. Luxuriate in the hot tub on the back deck. Yes! …..you have found paradise.
* King Bedroom- Upstairs, huge oversized Master. French Doors to private deck overlooking marshes and waterways. Also has a sitting area, with a Queen sized sofa bed. Carpeted. Private Bathroom with walk in double shower. HDTV cable and DVD. Ceiling fans.
* Queen Bedroom – Upstairs. Carpeted. Shares a large Luxury Bathroom with the Twin Room. HDTV cable and DVD.
* Bedroom King or Twins – Upstairs. Hardwood floors and area rug. Two Beds connected together to make another “KING” or kept apart and used as Twins. HDTV cable and DVD. Ceiling fan.
* Queen Bed – Downstairs bedroom. A converted small bedroom directly off the kitchen. It has a Queen Bed and a new tiled bathroom with a walk in granite shower. The washer and dryer are in a closet in this bedroom also.
* Queen sofabed #1 Downstairs in the smaller 2nd den. The room is open on one side to the kitchen, and closed on other side to the family room.
* Queen sofabed #2 Upstairs in the King Master Suite sitting area.
* Family Room Downstairs large room with oversized HDTV, cable, stereo, fireplace, chairs, leather sofas, ceiling fans. Room opens with french doors to wrap around porch.
* Smaller Den Downstairs in-between the great room and kitchen. Has the sleeper sofa.
* Bathroom #1 Private for the Master King. Large Shower, large vanity, and toilet. Tiled.
* Bathroom #2 Upstairs shared with the Queen and the Twins. Glass rain shower, soaker tub, glass, marble and tile.
* Bathroom #3 Attached to the downstairs Queen Bedroom. Vanity, shower, and toilet. Tiled.
* Bathroom #4 Powder Room located downstairs in the hallway. Stylish and savvy.
* Gourmet Kitchen Fully equipped. Center island. Granite Countertops. Gas range. Oven with warmer drawer. Large sub zero built in refrigerator. Dishwasher. Trash compactor. Water filtration. Garbage disposal. Small TV. Coffee pot, toaster oven, all appliances.
* Dining Room Open to the kitchen. Large Walnut table protected by a glass top. Seats 8-10.
* Washer and Dryer Located in a closet in the Queen Bedroom downstairs off the kitchen.
****** WE HAVE A 2ND RENTAL PROPERTY IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD...just 4 blocks away. The other house rental has a private POOL! See HomeAway for Listing # 3727532 ***
SCAMMER ALERT: We value your protection. We do NOT post on Craigslist. Any Craigslist advertisement is a scam from someone else to steal your money. HomeAway and VRBO have had a few phishing problems. If anyone contacts you asking you to do a wire transfer....it is not us! We would never ask a client to wire payment. We also are never represented by any (fraudulent ) discounted property management company. Call VRBO immediately if you are contacted by someone who is not us. Thank you!