Built in 2011 this spacious 2400-square-ft Villa with Caribbean-island interior is furnished with a modern kitchen, a romantic Victorian-style claw-foot tub, and many more features and accommodations.
The third floor's Maui king-size bedroom with a large patio offers spectacular views of the ocean and sunset. You can relax on the upper patio with cushioned chairs and a round table and enjoy breakfast and evening sunset.
The second floor's Safari queen-size bedroom features a twin sofa and a spacious bathroom with a classic claw-foot tub.
Villa comfortably sleeps 7-8 people, and we also offer a queen sleeper on the first floor to accommodate additional guests.
• Sleeps up to 10
• 3 Bedrooms each with its own full bath
• Modern full kitchen with granite countertops
• Purified water throughout the house
• Large Terrace on a Third Floor
• Free Phone, Dish Network, Computer, Wi-Fi, DVD, Xbox with games
• Linens and Beach Towels
• Maid Service twice a week
• Infinity Pool, Jacuzzi
• Private Pier
• 24x7 Security Guard
Keywords: Cozumel Vacation Villa, Cozumel Villa, Cozumel home, Cozumel rental, Cozumel vacation rental, Beachfront Condominium
I live in Minnesota but love to travel with my family to Cozumel couple times a year to escape the cold weather and spend time on the blue ocean.
After staying couple times in Costa Del Sol, we fall in love with this community. It is a great family getaway; location is perfect close to sandy beaches i.e. San Francisco and Paradise, all convenient and at the same time luxurious. We like the privacy of individual villas, on site management always available and of course beautiful ocean front.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.