Seasons Villa Rental Photos and Description
Pool house with 7 bedrooms (2 master suites), 4 and half bathrooms, sleeps 15
* Close to all major attractions (only 4 miles to Disney Maingate). Walking to Walmart
* Quiet, huge, and luxury home with private heated pool and spa
* A Ceiling fan in each room
* In house entertainment: 260 digital HD channels (8 HBO channels) with large screen HDTV, blue ray DVD player
* Free high-speed broadband Wi-Fi and long distance phone (U.S. and Canada only)
* A laptop computer for guest use
* Fully furnished game room with a full size commercial grade pool table
* Kids fun: An Xbox 360 console with selected games and a Nintendo Gamecube with a lot of games
* A gourmet kitchen loaded with all cooking wares. A luxury smoothtop range, a K-cup coffee maker and an
Conventional coffee maker are included.
* Outdoor grills: We have 2, a charcoal and a propane grill
* A formal dining room and a separate breakfast area
* A large family room and a large living room to have two parties going on in the same time
* Walking to a Walmart and many restaurants!
* Stroller, crib, high chair for babies and young children
Relax in this beautiful villa, perfect for a family reunion in the Disney area! The area has too many attractions to list, all within short driving distance. The villa has a screened, heated pool and hot spa with great privacy. It's a perfect place to relax after all day in the parks. Fully air-conditioned with a ceiling fan in each bedroom. For in house entertaining you get over 260 HD digital channels with a large HDTV and blue ray DVD players. An Xbox 360 game console with selected games (bring your own games!) and a Nintendo game console with a lot of games will provide endless fun for children of all ages. Load your iPhone or iPod with your favorite musics and play it with our iPhone dock. You may also enjoy a pool side party with BBQ grills (We have two grills: one charcoal and one propane). We have enough cookware for preparing a big party. You may also indulge yourself by brewing your own favorite gourmet coffee with our K-cup coffee maker (we also have a conventional coffee). The neighborhood has a lakeside trail for you to walk around.
- children welcome
- Events Allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
We are a family of 4. With our children growing up, we are ready to share this beautiful home with our guests. We enjoyed it greatly and so will you!
Why Ben chose Seasons
Close to where the actions are: Disney theme parks, Universal Studios, and Sea World
After exploring all the parks, relax in the back yard in the pool or hot tub, with a drink in your hand.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks for use of your beautiful home! We had a great time with everyone arriving by 6:00 p.m. Monday night. We didn't use the kitchen much since we ate out a lot or ordered pizza one night and Chinese food another night. The pool and hot tub were very nice. However, it may be good if you rovided plastic glasses to be used around the pool and hot tub.
Thanks again and we'll keep yo in mind the next time we visit Walt Disney.