Upper West Side Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom Apartment Near Central Park, Museums, Restaurants, Cafes & Subways
Entire apartment to yourself. Newly renovated, luxury, fully furnished apartment for rent at 107th St and Central Park West. For rent by owner. No broker fee.
* 1 block from Central Park
* On well lit street lined with privately owned condos
* Brand new renovations. Gut renovations with all new moldings, hardwood floors, etc.
* New appliances including stainless steel dishwasher, fridge, microwave and stove.
* Fully furnished including desk, table, couch, beds, TV, DVD, lamps etc.
* 2 bedrooms with full beds and another futon in the living room plus a single self-inflatable air mattress so can sleep up to 7-8
* Fully equipped with dishes, kitchenware & linens so you don't need to purchase anything
* In immaculately clean condition (new construction and we rent it to you in perfectly clean condition)
* TV and DVD in living room. Hulu Plus and hundreds of channels available via roku
* Minutes from B, C and 1 train at 103 or 110 stop
* Not a walk up. Apartment 1/2 flight up, so its safe.
* Near all amenities including grocery stores, restaurants, Gym, Yoga/Pilate Center, Jazz clubs etc.
* Air conditioned
* Rent includes utilities (hi-speed wireless internet, gas, heat & electricity)
* We do rent in advance so check availability calendar, or send us an email to inquire about your dates.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Such a great apartment! I appreciated how quite, spacious, clean & comfortable it was for recovering from an orthopaedic surgery. Recommended for long term but perfect for short term too! Athena stayed on top of things to make sure everything was in order. It's not the dreaded "tenant vs landlord" situation. It's definitely a "tenant & landlord works together" setting.
I am an actress, singer/songwriter, Lady Gaga Impersonator & music/drama teacher. I have been renting out furnished apartments since 2007. Currently this is the only apartment I rent out. I live 1 block from the apartment and am quick to respond to any issues that may arise. I love living in this neighborhood as it is near Columbia, tons of restaurants, Central Park and is vibrant with families and students.
I bought this property because it is clean, quiet, very well renovated, doesn't have stairs, has enough rooms that up to 7-8 people can stay here comfortably, and it is 1 block from my apartment.
Clean, quiet, dishwasher, 1 block from Central Park, near subways, near Columbia, St. Luke's and many other hospitals and schools.