Perfectly positioned and close to Sorrento’s cafes, shops and the beach is this stunning and impressive four bedroom, two storey rental.
The double garage offers direct access to the spacious, open plan, stylish kitchen/dining living area. The lounge features one of three TVs and one of two DVD players. The kitchen contains a dishwasher to make your life a little bit easier. Boasting 3m-high ceilings, downstairs contains a master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, powder room and polished floorboards. Upstairs provides three double bedrooms, a central bathroom and a powder room.
This stunning home from home boasts three king beds and two king singles (housing eight people in total), with ceiling fans in all bedrooms. The house also offers air conditioning and gas ducted heating, to ensure your comfort all year round. The ground floor living area flows out onto a large sunny deck, ideal for entertaining, complete with gas BBQ. The garden is fully-fenced for your peace of mind. (Minimum stay of Christmas / New Year is 14 nights.)
• Location: Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. 107km from Melbourne.
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine, Melbourne. (74.5 km)
• Why not take a ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff? You might see some dolphins and whales
• Try your hand at sea kayaking in the bay
• Enjoy a round of golf at the Sorrento Golf Club. This is a private club but has some openings for visiting golfers. Contact the club in advance.
• Visit the Collins Settlement Historic Site, Victoria’s first settlement.
• Relax on Sorrento’s Front Beach, where you can enjoy swimming and other water activities.
• Spend a day exploring the town’s boutiques and art galleries