A fabulously-appointed family holiday house in Sorrento with a great garden for the kids, this magnificent beach house will delight from the moment you are welcomed at the front door.
This house comes with a stunning kitchen and all the latest appliances, including a washing machine/ dryer. The house also boasts a fantastic living area, a large family room and polished wooden floors throughout. When it comes to indoor entertainment, this rental doesn’t disappoint, with two TVs, a DVD player and a VCR, as well as a PS2.This three bedroom house sleeps six, with one queen bed and four singles. (Sheets and towels are not provided.) There are also two bathrooms.
Meanwhile, outside you will find a very private, fully-fenced garden with a kids cubby at the bottom. There is also an outdoor entertaining area with a gas BBQ. (Prices: Summer $2500, Autumn $1875, Winter $1250 per week. Please note that the minimum stay over Christmas/ New Year is 14 nights.)
• Location: Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. 107km from Melbourne.
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine, Melbourne. (74.5 km)
• Why not take a ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff? You might see some dolphins and whales
• Try your hand at sea kayaking in the bay
• Enjoy a round of golf at the Sorrento Golf Club. This is a private club but has some openings for visiting golfers. Contact the club in advance.
• Visit the Collins Settlement Historic Site, Victoria’s first settlement.
• Relax on Sorrento’s Front Beach, where you can enjoy swimming and other water activities.
• Spend a day exploring the town’s boutiques and art galleries