A fabulously-appointed family holiday house in Sorrento with a great garden for the kids, this magnificent beach house will delight from the moment you are welcomed at the front door.
This house comes with a stunning kitchen and all the latest appliances, including a washing machine/ dryer. The house also boasts a fantastic living area, a large family room and polished wooden floors throughout. When it comes to indoor entertainment, this rental doesn’t disappoint, with two TVs, a DVD player and a VCR, as well as a PS2.This three bedroom house sleeps six, with one queen bed and four singles. (Sheets and towels are not provided.) There are also two bathrooms.
Meanwhile, outside you will find a very private, fully-fenced garden with a kids cubby at the bottom. There is also an outdoor entertaining area with a gas BBQ. (Prices: Summer $2500, Autumn $1875, Winter $1250 per week. Please note that the minimum stay over Christmas/ New Year is 14 nights.)
• Location: Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. 107km from Melbourne.
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine, Melbourne. (74.5 km)
• Why not take a ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff? You might see some dolphins and whales
• Try your hand at sea kayaking in the bay
• Enjoy a round of golf at the Sorrento Golf Club. This is a private club but has some openings for visiting golfers. Contact the club in advance.
• Visit the Collins Settlement Historic Site, Victoria’s first settlement.
• Relax on Sorrento’s Front Beach, where you can enjoy swimming and other water activities.
• Spend a day exploring the town’s boutiques and art galleries
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.