In a beautiful part of Blairgowrie, this charming holiday home is full of character. You’ll find a walking track to the Ocean just outside the gate and in 3 minutes, you’ll get to the magical Bridgewater Bay.
For the adventurous, the famous St John’s Wood Road Rockpools and Eagle Rock jumping platform is also minutes away via a short coastal track through the National Park.
With an A-frame roofline, two bedrooms and a mezzanine, Bridgewater Bay Rockpools is suitable for six people. A mixture of polished slate and timber flooring, high windows, an abundance of natural light throughout to create a relaxing environment, and sliding doors to the expansive deck from the master bedroom and main living area bring the outdoors closer to you.
This holiday home along the shores of Port Phillip Bay has a fully equipped kitchen, a main bedroom with queen size bed and built in robes, a second bedroom with another queen bed, and a mezzanine which sleeps two people in single beds.
The property also includes reverse cycle air-conditioning, a plasma TV, digital radio and DVD player as well as an outdoor barbecue.
Relax and enjoy the garden setting, backing on to the Ocean Reserve or get some exercise with morning and evening strolls along the shoreline.
Other amenities include:
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer
We can accommodate an extra person in a single bed in the Mezzanine if required (7 people by arrangement)
• Closest airport: Melbourne Tullamarine (128km)
• Take advantage of the Searoad Ferry Terminal (4km away)
• Distance to Frankston Train Station: 40km
• Unwind in a coastal town along Port Phillip Bay
• Walk to cafes, restaurants and children’s playgrounds
• The beach is only a short stroll away