Sitting on 58 private acres our home and property offer the comfort and privacy you expect a stay in the Catskills to include. Just completed renovations (Aug '11) assure your stay will be as pleasant as the views. The kitchen is fully stocked and opens onto a deck with glass panel views of the lower pasture and brook. A gas grill sits on a bluestone patio in back. Property is bordered by both the Sprague & Mine brooks allowing private fishing and swimming with a 1/2 mile of frontage covering both sides of the quiet road. The property has hiking trails and a turn of the century bluestone rock quarry. The famous Willowemoc and Beaverkill are minutes down the road offering the best in Northeast trout fly-fishing.
Attractions in and around Livingston Manor: - Hiking
- Swimming & Canoeing at Mongaup Campground Only a Short Drive Away
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Farmers' Markets
- Fly Fishing in the Famous Willowemoc & Beaverkill Brooks
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts - Home of Woodstock -
- Catskill Fly Fishing Center & Museum
- Shandelee Music Festival
- Catskill Arts Society
- Breathtaking Fall Foliage
- Beaverkill & Livingston Manor Covered Bridge Parks
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.