Monthly Rentals available in this fully equiped Mammoth home.
Wonderful home close to lifts for your winter getaway. Now you can easily fly in on a regular basis from LA, OC, SD, SF with direct flights on United or Alaska. House accomodates 3 couples (each in their own private rooms), and 6 kids can sleep in the bunk room that has 6 separate beds.
Winter/Spring: Close to Chair 15 at Eagle Lodge for short walk to the lifts or free town shuttle
Summer/Fall: Close to running/biking paths, Sierra Golf, Lake Mary/Twin Lakes for Fishing
This house has a great floor plan with 4 bedroom and 3.5 newly remodeled bathrooms, ~3000 square feet plus a Bonus Room/Den on the first floor for the kids at heart to hang out and play foos ball, video games, etc... while the adults can enjoy upstairs Great Room (kitchen/dining/living room) as well as the hot tub on the private deck. Beautifully decorated with all new furniture, furnishings, small appliances and flooring in Spring 2011, and remodeled baths in 2012.
4 Bedrooms & 3.5 Bathrooms - SLEEPS 12: Bedroom Features:
* Master Bedroom #1 - King Bed, seating area and private bathroom attached with steam shower
* Master Bedroom #2 - Queen bed, seating area private bathroom attached with steam shower
* Guest Bedroom #3 - Queen Bed & Electric Fireplace
* Guest Bedroom #4 (Bunk Room) - 3 sets of twin over twin bunk beds (sleeps 6 in 6 twin size beds)
* Bath #1 - (Private to Master Bedroom #1) - Double sinks, toilet room, and steam shower
* Bath #2 - (Private to Master Bedroom #2_ - Double sinks, toilet room, and steam shower
* Bath #3 - (Main bathroom on first floor) - Large bathroom with tub and shower and heated floors
* Bath #4 - Powder room for upstairs common use
Other Features: *Kitchen - Stocked abundantly for the kitchen enthusiast. Cuisinart Grind & Brew coffee maker. Rice Cooker, Cuisinart blender, ice maker, all new flatware, utensils, stem ware, etc.
*Dining Room - Beautiful brand new Pottery Barn table and chairs that seats 8-10 as is, and can expand to seat 12-14 with leafs. Including place settings, place mats, table clothes, cloth napkins for 12-14.
*Living Room - Nicely decorated for comfort in mind from large couch, comfy reading chairs and recliners to sit by the fireplace and enjoy the 50' flat screen TV. There is also separate game/puzzles/desk table.
* Bonus Room - Separate room for hanging out and having fun, includes a sectional couch and chair, foos ball table, flat screen tv and game consoles (Wii and Playstation 3). Room also has an electric fireplace to add ambiance and warmth.
* Bar Seating - Between the kitchen and dining room there is bar seating area for two.
Other Bonus Features:
* Bathrooms all remodeled in Fall 2012
* New Hot Tub on back deck of house (installed Oct 2011)
* New Trex deck on back of house (Sept 2011)
* Outdoor Gas BBQ Grill - Brand new 55,000 BTU propane grill with searing burner. BBQ Grill is located on deck off kitchen/living room in covered area for year round grilling enthusiasts.
* The house is stocked with board games and puzzles as well as Wii and Playstation 3.
* TV's are WiFi connected for access to NetFlix on demand, Pandora Internet Radio, etc.
Thank you so much for a great vacation! Your house is beautiful and have done a great job furnishing it with every detail covered! The house is in a perfect location close to the lifts, and the layout was perfect for multiple families to enjoy time together. We will be back for Spring Break!
Winter: Short walking distance to Eagle Lodge/Chair 15 and free shuttle to Village and Old Mammoth Town.
Summer: Near Sierra Golf, and bike and running paths. Close to Lake Mary for fishing and horse back riding,
Other Activities: Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snow mobiling