Promenade des Anglais Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Exceptional location, on the famous 'Promenade des Anglais.'
At few minutes walk to shopping, restaurants, museums, Old Town and the historical Hotel Negresco.
* Light, bright, contemporary and modern, garden level condo with teak terrace and large jaccuzzi !
* Spacious living room with 2 convertible sofas
* Full size bed with closets
* Luxury bathroom with soak bathtub + separate shower
* Contemporary, state-of-the-art, fully equipped kitchen
* Wine cellar, with exceptional French selection of wines available
* Surround sound home cinema (Large LCD TV Sat, DVD, Hi-Fi)
* Internet WIFI
* Air conditioning
* Laundry with washer/dryer
* Large private garden and patio with garden tables + chairs
5 minutes from shopping and restaurants.
10 minutes from airport/heliport and train.
HALF A MINUTE FROM THE BEACH AND ACTIVITIES!
Nice, pearl of the French Riviera... Close to Cannes, Monaco, Menton, Italy, Grasse, Vence, Cote de l Esterel, Corsica Island, Alps...
Keywords: Promenade Des Anglais Condo
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Why Richard Stornello chose Promenade des Anglais
This is a beautifully renovated, upscale, and state-of-the-art condo. The private garden with the amazing sea views is perfect for 'al fresco' dining. Plus there is a wine cellar that you can book for great French wines. The location is ideal and is in the best area along the famous Promenade des Anglais!
What makes this apartment unique
The Stellamar is a listed Art Déco building and it has history! Grace Kelly lived here when she met Prince Rainier of Monaco in 1955!