|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
- Located in Downtown Baltimore in the popular and historic Fell's Point neighborhood. One block from the water, and 2-3 blocks from many shops, restaurants, taverns, and coffee shops.
- Water taxi within 3 blocks of the property.
- 3-story rowhome in fantastic condition. Entirely renovated from top to bottom 5 years ago and well-maintained since.
- First Floor: Living room w/ hardwood floor, large couch, 32' Flat-screen TV w/DVD and cable; Dining area w/ expandable table; Kitchen w/ stainless steel fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove + granite countertops, coffee pot, blender.
- Outdoor Brick Patio w/ seating and table for four and gas grill.
- Second Floor: Master Bed & Bath w/ queen-size bed, large closet, iron/ironing board, jacuzzi tub, separate shower.
- Third Floor: Bedroom w/full bed & closet, half bath, washer/dryer, and office w/ desk, printer
Nearby Attractions & Transportion: Johns Hopkins Hospital - 1 mile Inner Harbor / City Center / National Aquarium - 1 mile Patterson Park / Canton neighborhood - 1 mile Camden Yards / M & T Stadium / MARC & Light Rail Station - 1.5 miles Maryland Science Center / Federal Hill neighborhood - 1.5 miles Charm City Circulator free bus - 0.1 miles Fort McHenry - 10 minute water taxi ride Penn Station train station - 3 miles BWI Airport - 15 miles (about 25 minute drive) Annapolis / US Naval Academy - 33 miles (about 35 minute drive) Washington DC - 43 miles (about 1 hour drive).
David met us at the property and gave us the tour and a wealth of information. He could not have been nicer and extremely easy to reach if we had questions. We were not there for vacation (unfortunately!) we were working at the convention center. His place is located in the heart of Fell's Point which we all fell in love with. Easy walking to endless restaurants, bars, cafe's, and shopping! The house suited our needs - 3 bedrooms. We did not use the kitchen and we basically just slept there. If you are looking for something rather basic but located in an amazing area - this is it!! We felt safe walking around at night and the property had a convenient code entry system. It was clean. The stairs are something we were not used to - spiraling all the way to the 3rd floor. Maybe not suitable for an elderly person. I would stay here again - hopefully next time for vacation.
David's place made our family vacation so much less stressful and much more enjoyable than staying in an area hotel. Great location, with plenty to do within walking distance. Easy to get to the Charm City Circulator (with maps left for us to use) for areas farther out. Everything you need for your stay, very clean, everything in working order, ... plus David is so pleasant to work with. We would definitely use this place again on future visits to Baltimore. Thanks for such a great week!
The home is beautiful - we really enjoyed our stay! We were pleasantly surprised at how stocked the home was with everything we needed. Dave definitely thought of everything! We were lucky enough to find a parking spot right across the street. The location of the home allowed us to walk everywhere and not move the car until we headed home. Dave was so easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this home to anyone looking to rent in Fell's Point!
My group and I were very impressed with this property. Not only was it well-maintained, but Dave was incredibly helpful with all aspects of this trip. We could not have had a better weekend in a better house!
Very clean nice place - and very conveniently location to shops bar and restaurants. Accommodated the 3 of us while in town for convention perfectly!
I've been to Baltimore a few times before, so I had a pretty good idea of the location I wanted to be in. I was planning a weekend getaway with friends and we wanted to be in walking distance to everything in Fell's Point. There are plenty of hotels in the Inner Harbor, but they're overpriced, and so is everything else in that area.
This place was close enough to take the water taxi when we wanted to go into the Inner Harbor, but also close enough to walk to all of the restaurants, bars, and shops in Fell's Point. Plus, Dave's place had a kitchen, an outdoor patio, and space to fit our party of 6. We were SO glad that we found this spot!
From the time that we first contacted him, to the time we checked-out, Dave was available and informative. I will definitely look to stay here the next time we come to Baltimore!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.