|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
- Located in Downtown Baltimore in the popular and historic Fell's Point neighborhood. One block from the water, and 2-3 blocks from many shops, restaurants, taverns, and coffee shops.
- Water taxi within 3 blocks of the property.
- 3-story rowhome in fantastic condition. Entirely renovated from top to bottom 5 years ago and well-maintained since.
- First Floor: Living room w/ hardwood floor, large couch, 32' Flat-screen TV w/DVD and cable; Dining area w/ expandable table; Kitchen w/ stainless steel fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove + granite countertops, coffee pot, blender.
- Outdoor Brick Patio w/ seating and table for four and gas grill.
- Second Floor: Master Bed & Bath w/ queen-size bed, large closet, iron/ironing board, jacuzzi tub, separate shower.
- Third Floor: Bedroom w/full bed & closet, half bath, washer/dryer, and office w/ desk, printer
Nearby Attractions & Transportion: Johns Hopkins Hospital - 1 mile Inner Harbor / City Center / National Aquarium - 1 mile Patterson Park / Canton neighborhood - 1 mile Camden Yards / M & T Stadium / MARC & Light Rail Station - 1.5 miles Maryland Science Center / Federal Hill neighborhood - 1.5 miles Charm City Circulator free bus - 0.1 miles Fort McHenry - 10 minute water taxi ride Penn Station train station - 3 miles BWI Airport - 15 miles (about 25 minute drive) Annapolis / US Naval Academy - 33 miles (about 35 minute drive) Washington DC - 43 miles (about 1 hour drive).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.