Le-Pouliguen House Rental Photos and Description
The house is situated in the heart of Pouliguen, in the district of the Mountain (former district of fishermen and shipwrights), behind Les Halles and the church. Everything is done on foot or by bike: shopping, market twice a week (Tuesday and Sunday) port, beaches (beach or Pouliguen beach of La Baule.) Opportunity to leave the car parked outside the house during the stay.
The house is suitable for 6 people. Its area is about 65 m2 and has a teak deck overlooking a small garden. Sofa bed (bed 140) can be used in troubleshooting.
It consists of:
In main house, full foot:
- 1 large room, equipped kitchen (fridge, gas hob, dishwasher, electric oven, toaster, coffee maker), kitchen sofa and armchairs, coffee table, TV, Hifi Audio Column (plug Iphone).
- 1 bedroom suite-cum-living room with a large table and benches and a cupboard with hanging space.
- 1 mezzanine above the dining room with 1 bed 160 with two nightstands.
- 1 bathroom with sink, shower and toilet.
In addiction, the ground floor:
- 1 large room with 4 beds (2 x 2 bunk beds) with storage drawers, a dresser, and a small bench.
- 1 bathroom with sink, shower and toilet (+ washing machine).
Terrace, partly under sail shade in summer, connects the two buildings. It is equipped with a large table (8 people), a barbecue and sun loungers. The bottom of the small garden, useful way to park your bikes (access to the outside through a door).
The house dating from the early twentieth century, has been completely renovated. We made light with a high ceiling and have chosen to provide all the comfort and decoration required for a pleasant stay, summer and winter.
Pets are not allowed. Home non-smoking
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible