Encantada Ocean Cottages is a boutique, beachfront hotel which offers a variety of accommodations in 7 individual units. We are the ideal Costa Rican destination for relaxing getaways, fun-filled vacations, weddings, family reunions, or team-building retreats.
Encantada Ocean Cottages is located in Esterillos Este. The quaint, friendly community is just 90-minutes from the San Jose airport on the Central Pacific Coast and 30-minutes from Costa Rica’s most popular tourist destinations: Jaco, Quepos and Manuel Antonio National Park. The 7 units can either be rented out individually or for groups. Each is unique and able to accommodate 2-5 people; the property sleeps 30 people.
The property consists of multiple accommodations:
1 Oceanfront Villa, 1 Two-Bedroom Villa, 4 Poolside Cottages, and 1 Private Retreat. All rooms equipped with hot water, A/C, fan, Wi-Fi, desk, and safe deposit box.
Rates per night are based on double occupancy with continental breakfast included. All prices expressed in U.S. dollars excluding additional local taxes (13%)
Additional persons add $15 per night. Peak season – Dec 20-Jan 5 and April 11-20 – additional persons add $30 per night.
Low season: May 1st - Nov 31st. High season: Dec. 1st - April 30th
Oceanfront Villa: Relax in a private oceanfront villa.
- Sleeps up to 5
- 2 king beds and 1 twin daybed in a spacious room, 1 bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with hot plate, coffee maker, refrigerator, dinnerware and flatware
- Private Patio
- Low season: $120 based on double-occupancy
- High season: $140 based on double-occupancy
Two-Bedroom Villa: Great for families or 2-couple vacation
- Sleeps up to 5
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Master bedroom with 1 king bed and 1 twin bed
- Second bedroom with 2 twin beds
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, coffee maker, refrigerator, dinnerware, flatware
- Private patio
- Low season: $115 based on double-occupancy
- High season: $135 based on double-occupancy
Poolside Cottages: 4 private cottages; choose from 2 lay-outs.
- Sleeps up to 4 or 5 depending on unit
- Layout Queen: 2 queen beds and 1 twin bed in loft, 1 bathroom
- Layout King: 1 king bed, 1 twin daybed and 1 twin bed in loft, 1 bathroom
- Low season: $100 based on double-occupancy
- High season: $120 based on double-occupancy
Private Retreat: Perfect couple or single person get-away
- Sleeps up to 2
- Upstairs poolside room with 2 twin beds / or convert to 1 king bed
- Private balcony with hammock
- Low season: $80 based on double-occupancy
- High season: $100 based on double-occupancy
Group Rates based on double occupancy $900 - $1100 depending on season.
Activities for Everyone – Stress-free relaxation or action-packed adventure
The secluded chocolate-sand beach reaches stretches for miles and offers an infinite variety of experiences you’ll treasure forever. In the morning, wake up to the sound of surf, then spend a relaxing day taking long walks, hunting for seashells, or laying on the beach, and end the day watching a beautiful Costa Rican sunset. For more action, horseshoes, badminton, surfboard and boogie board rentals and surf lessons are available on site. Local companies offer, horseback riding on the beach, canopy zip line tours, mangrove island and rain forest tours. Massage and tour bookings available on site.
Make Encantada Ocean Cottages your home in Costa Rica. Su casa en la playa (your home on the beach)
Activities on site or nearby include surfing, yoga, swimming, horseback riding, rainforest hiking, waterfalls, massage, kayaking, snorkeling/diving, ATV tours, fishing, wildlife viewing, white water rafting, shelling, biking, sight seeing, sailing, restaurants and bars.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2014 - Nov 30 2014
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 15 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Cash|
|Notes||Rates: From $100 - $1,100 per night. Single Rooms - Entire Property. Price depending on season.
Rates per night are based on double occupancy with continental breakfast included. All prices expressed in U.S. dollars excluding additional local taxes (13%).
Additional persons add $15 per night except for peak season between Dec 20º through Jan 05º/April 11º through 20º.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.