|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Enjoy beautiful Amsterdam from your own cosy and comfortable apartment on a very central and quiet location. The apartment is for 2 persons. It is fully independent: it has it‘s own access and own private bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin. This means you will have complete privacy. The small but characteristic apartment is in a typical Amsterdam house (anno 1882).
There is a direct bus-connection from Schiphol Airport. The bus stops 200 metres from the apartment only.
• Wifi with your own laptop.
• There is a LCD-television.
• There is a refrigerator, a coffee machine, a microwave and a waterboiler.
• There are two separate good quality (Pullman) boxspring beds that can easily been placed together.
• Towels and bedding are being provided.
• 24 hour access.
• We don't serve breakfast, however coffee and tea are included and there are good places to have breakfast nearby.
• It is a non smoking apartment
• No pets and no parties/ noise.
• Check-out time 11:00 AM, unless there are no new guests expected.
• Check-in time possible from 14:00 PM onwards by appointment. However, in many cases it is possible to pick-up the key and stall your luggage at an earlier hour.
• In order to make a reservation a credit card guarantee is required. The total amount you can pay cash upon arrival.
• In relation with steep staircases the apartment is not suitable for small children and disabled people
Hey I'm André.
Together with my wife Inez we hope to welcome you in beautiful Amsterdam.
André Nankman purchased this apartment in 1984
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||In order to make a reservation a credit card guarantee is required. The total amount you can pay cash upon arrival.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: