Oia House Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, living & dinning room, kitchen, bathroom, outdoor shower,sleeps 2- 6
SECLUDED HIDEAWAY IN THE HEART OF OIA!
ENJOY OUR 'SUNSET TERRACE'!
This charming, bioclimatic traditional house offers panoramic view to one of the most attractive sunsets in Greece. The private rooftop terrace is beautiful & romantic. It's perfect to sit out there with a glass of wine, a book and to watch the sunset. Its magnificent view to Oia's sunset, makes the multi level terrace of the house an ideal place for relaxation.
PERFECT LOCATION FOR YOUR HOLIDAY!
PERFECT FOR YOUR FAMILY OR SMALL GROUP OF FRIENDS!
SUNSET TERRACE, consists of two bedrooms with traditional style built in double beds and a living room with a traditional handmade sofa bed and a china cabinet. There is also a separate dining area, which includes a second traditional sofa and a large table with a tray of welcoming drinks. A folding away bed provides a sleeping option for a sixth person. Kitchen is fully equipped. The bathroom features a shower.
SUNSET TERRACE has an outdoor hot tub and a private outdoor shower surrounded by bougainvillea trees and flowers!
In case you are more than 6 people and you need more bedrooms and a second bathroom, there is HELIOS nearby, a beautiful cave house with a double bed in the master bedroom, two single beds in the living room, a kitchenette and a large bathroom with shower.
SUNSET TERRACE is recommended for one family or two groups of friends. It is nice if you want to get away to relax, write and just enjoy the life of Santorini without feeling like a tourist. The house has Wi Fi in all areas and AC although rarely needed as the house gets a nice breeze if you leave the windows open.
The cave house is 20 meters from shops, restaurants and 2 minutes walking distance from market, galleries, bus and taxi terminal. It is located in the old city of Oia near the Castle which is the famous 'Sunset Point' of Greece! It is also 1 minute walking distance from the Lounge Cafe Pool Bar called “Lyogerma” and 5 to 10 minutes' drive from the three beaches that are near Oia.
Villa Facilities: Sea, Sunset view, Terrace, patio, Satellite Channels, Flatscreen TV, Air Conditioning, Living and Dining area, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Electric kettle, Kitchenware, Oven, Toaster, Coffee machine, 1 Bathroom, indoor Shower, Free toiletries, Slippers, outdoor private hot tub and shower.
Villa Size: 80 m²
• Bedroom 1: 1 traditional style double bed
• Bedroom 2: 1 traditional style built-in double bed
• Living room: 1 large sofa bed
• Dining room: 1 sofa bed or fold away bed
Please note that the use of hot tub is at extra charge from November to March. Guests who wish to use it must let “Sunset Terrace” know in advance.
THE RATE INCLUDES
1) A welcome assortment of bottled mineral and sparkling water, wine & juice /fruits.
2) Breakfast provisions: honey, butter,marmalade, coffee and tea, cocktail of herbs.
3) Daily (April-October), twice a week (Nov-Mar) maid service, change sheet, bath and beach towels every three days.
4) Satellite TV, Wi-Fi and Air Conditioning.
5) By showing our card, you will receive discounts or free deserts at many restaurants in Oia. For example a) You will be offered a bottle of Santorini wine with your meal at the most picturesque and tasty restaurant of Santorini 'AMMOUDI restaurant' in the port of Ammoudi! Please learn more: www.ammoudi-santorini.gr
b)You will also have free use of parasols/umbrellas and shaded outdoor beds (worth 10 euros) at THEROS WAVE BAR, situated on the most beautiful beach, Eros Beach, in VLYCHADA. Please visit: www.theroswavebar.gr and
6) You will be offered a 15% discount at the Lounge Cafe Pool Bar called “Lyogerma” where you can swim for free (May – October). It is open all day long and it has the best view to the Sunset! SUNSET TERRACE is 1 minute walking distance from “Lyogerma”. Please visit: http: //www.lioyerma.gr/greek/location.php
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
It’s Keryn here from Adelaide. My family (my mum and dad with my children Jett and India) stayed with you for 4 nights in early August. We had an amazing time and I think that Oia, Santorini is one of the prettiest places that I have ever visited. We loved your accommodation at Sunset Terrace 1, along with your hospitality. In September I took my husband back to Santorini for a day trip – It was a place that I wanted him to see...