Le Gosier Bungalow Rental Photos and Description
BUNGALOW ZEN MARINA Gosier 50M2 + JACUZZI + DECK
The bungalow is situated in a residential area on a hill overlooking the marina which offers one of the best views of Guadeloupe. 500 m of the many restaurants in the Marina, close to the town center of Pointe-à-Pitre, airport, large white sand beaches and most beautiful attractions in the Basse-Terre and Grande-Terre. Marina du Gosier is ideally located for your holiday in Guadeloupe.
The apartment comprises:
- 1 air conditioned bedrooms, 1 bathrooms fully equipped, dressing, and cupboards.
- An air-conditioned lounge with flat screen 120 cm (bz 2 place)
- A beautiful fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher.
- A dining room that can accommodate 4 people.
- A 70m2 terrace with a spa to 3 people, a hut built-in seating ext 5 seats (every 4 years to finish the road in front of our bungalow rum).
- BBQ area for grilling your lobster or fresh fish.
- 1 wooden table ext (6 pers)
You can park 2 cars no problem.
Marina is a well-known water sport enthusiasts around the world as it hosts sailing races internationally renowned as the Route du Rhum.
"LEO" responsible for our home will be at your disposal in case of trouble in the house. "MIMI" our family cook will gladly deliver Creole dishes at home: short fish broth, cod fritters, christophines gratin, mashed yams and other specialties will be the game. Madeline and Philipe will be a pleasure to come massage your appointment. If you need a rental car we will put you in touch with landlords. Of course, we have negotiated rates with the car rental, the cook "MIMI" and masseurs. You can now order a dish for the evening of your arrival. (Excluding rental package).
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- smoking allowed