Wildwood Crest Condo Rental Photos and Description
Direct Oceanfront-2BR, 2BA, 2Kitchen, also rents as 6 or 4 person units
Your Wildwood Crest Penthouse View from your Living room will provide you a breathtaking vista of the Atlantic Ocean spanning from the Inlet at Cape May to the world-class amusement piers to the North in Wildwood. Outside your front door you will find you are strategically located allowing you to enjoy panoramic ocean views inside or outside the privacy of your residence. Bring your binoculars and watch the School of Dolphins pass you by. You can sun on the expansive guarded beach, shop in the quaint Victorian town of Cape May, or take the kids to the boardwalk and rides in Wildwood - all in one day. World-class golf and sport fishing are all within a short few miles from your relaxing residence. Restaurants, Nightlife and additional relaxation activities are all available and abundant.
The following list is a brief highlighting of the amenities offered. Additional pictures and videos of our Wildwood Crest condo can be found at the website referenced above.
Vacation Rental Amenities
* Located directly on the Beach in the beautiful “South End” of Wildwood Crest with the best views in the condo.
* Fully equipped with a separate bedroom that has 2 Full Size beds (sleeps 4) and a living room Queen pull out sofa (sleeps 2).
* Furnished with a full kitchen to include a Smooth Top Stove & Oven, Sink, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Coffee Maker, a Complete Kitchen, Table, and Seating for 6.
* Full Sized Bathroom with Shower/Tub combination.
* Free WIRELESS/Wifi INTERNET access
* Two 25' Color Cable TVs, DVD Players, HBO, Disney, Stereo/FM/MP3/CD/Cassette Player.
* Air conditioning & heat with in room phone.
* Large heated pool with kiddie section.
* Balcony Seating & Oceanfront sundeck with picnic area.
* Poolside Gas Barbeque Grill
* Elevator, guest laundry, and beach volleyball.
* Game room with video games and pool table.
* Off street parking for one car per room.
* Oceanfront Cafe serving daily breakfast and lunch from June
Activities and Attractions
The following list is a brief highlighting of the activities offered.
* Game room with video games and unique pool table.
* 4 Blocks to Sunset Bay with beautiful sunsets, boating, dinner cruise, wave runner rentals, fishing./crabbing and dolphin watching tours.
* Trolley stop to boardwalk and Atlantic City excursions arranged.
*Five miles of open beach front
*Floats/Surfboards in free no fees/tags needed designated areas
*Water Parks near by
*Fine Dinning *Golf near by
*Family dining *Tennis Courts near by
*Short distance to Cape May *Zoo near by historic district *Volleyball
*Bird watching near by
*Cape May - Lewes Ferry nearby
Also you can get more pics & video at the following websites:
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
New Jersey Native who used to vacation in Wildwood Crest when he was a kid!
Bought a place in Wildwood Crest because the beach is one of the nicest, safe, cleanest, family friendly, on the New Jersey coast.
Wildwood Crest is a great place to stay because the beach is one of the nicest, safe, cleanest, family friendly, on the New Jersey coast. Also, Wildwood which is 10 minutes away has the largest oceanfront amusements in the country. Lastly, your are 10 minutes from Historic Cape May and 30 minutes from Atlantic City. Why go to Florida when you can have fun close to home and save on airfare for the whole family!