**Stay in the ONLY solar powered - renewable energy vacation home in Port Aransas!**
Home away from home a few blocks from the beach that generously sleeps 6 and can sleep up to 8. Large 3 bedroom house with parking for 6 autos and plenty of room to bring your boat. Dogs welcome. (Absolutely no cats please due to owners allergies.)
Oversized Deck for relaxing meals and Stainless Steel appliances in the large kitchen that overlooks the eating and living room. It’s the same layout you’d want for your own home – but
also on vacation!
Click the link below for a LIVE view at our Solar Panel production!(So far we have produced enough energy to power over 22,000 light bulbs for a day!!)
- Over 1500+ sq ft house on tree covered lot (no shared walls, have your own PRIVACY and space!)
- Large master bedroom, with queen bed AND a queen fold out couch / bed, also has a DVD and wall mounted flat panel satellite TV
- Second bedroom includes a queen bed, DVD and flat panel satellite TV
- Third bedroom has 2 twin beds and a satellite TV
- Very large living room with a large TV and Sony DVD player
- Satellite TV in every room, including the flat panels in the two large bedrooms with DVD players
- High speed internet including wireless access
- VERY large patio, perfect for entertaining or catching some sunshine, backs to private property with a pond and wetlands wildlife
- Fenced yard - dogs need weekends too!
- New silver appliances
- Foodies rejoice - big open kitchen with lots of room for multiple cooks
- Bring your favorite bottle of wine, glasses are here and a corkscrew!
- Large family style dining table with comfortable seating for 8 (seating available at the kitchen bar too)
- Use the cooking materials provided so you don't have to eat out every night
- Unexpected by useful appliances; waffle maker, deep fryer, lots of pots and pans
- Shrimp boil for 12? No problem! WAY oversized boil pot available and dishes for 20.
- Gas BBQ AND small charcoal BBQ - very easy for outdoor meals
- Shaded concrete patio downstairs with two hamocs, ever seen a Corona commercial? Yes, it CAN be that relaxing!
- Child's high chair
- Books, books, books, puzzles, games, DVD movies and kid's toys available
- Washer and Dryer available for monthly stays only (sorry no exceptions)
- Beach is 3 1/2 blocks away (Sandcastle Beach Access Road)
- Port Aransas TOWN POOL 2 miles away
- Fantastic golf course close by
- In the town of Port Aransas, on Mustang Island viva la beach life!
- Quiet area, friendly neighbors
We call this the Tree House because the HUGE deck is built around the existing trees, making it always shady somewhere on the deck throughout the day!
More pictures available on request.