Location Côté Nord Tremblant is a holiday resort concept offering over 50 luxurious log chalet rentals and waterfront suites for nature lovers and outdoor sports enthusiasts!
Each guests at Côté Nord Tremblant have an exclusive access to Club de la Pointe and all its facilities: Pool, tennis courts, volleyball, kayaks, petanque, tanning plate-forms, yoga studio, docks, fire pits, conference rooms, ping pong and baby foot, snowshoeing and cross country skiing trails and much more!
The two to five bedroom, fully equipped contemporary log chalets are each sitting on an acre of land making it the perfect escape for a friendly get together or a family Holiday!
The 1 to 3 bedroom suites each offer a breathtaking view of one of the most beautiful lake in the region.
When you rent a cottage or a lakefront suite at Côté Nord Tremblant, you’ll enjoy the tranquility of a natural setting only six minutes from the action at Tremblant resort village.
Our 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms log homes feature
• Fieldstone wood-burning fireplaces (some free-standing)
• Full kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, flatware and cutlery
• Furnished terraces with gas BBQs
• Modern tiled bathrooms
• 'Comforter cozy' beds and all linens
• Satellite TV & DVD player in family room, wireless internet throughout
• Décor incorporating regional antiques, wood carvings and local artefacts.
• Some homes offer the convenience of private hot tubs
Our Suites-sur-Lac features
Les attraits de nos Suites-sur-Lac:
• View on the lake
• BBQ / patio
• Free WiFI
• Nespresso coffee machine
Services on site
• Exclusive access to Club de La Pointe and its activities: outdoor pool, tennis courts, beach volleyball court, sun bathing decks, kayaks, fire pits, petanque and much more.
• Meeting spaces
• Yoga classes
• Youth Club- Playing room with ping pong and baby foot tables
• Check in on site
• Gourmet restaurant 'Le Caribou' (delivery & private chef)
Attractions near by
• Within 17 km (approx 20 min) to Ski Tremblant resort, golf courses, tennis academy, nautical center Pierre Plouffe (water ski, wind-surf, etc), spa centers & Scandinavian baths.
• Within 4 km (approx. 6 in) to Mont-Tremblant National park ( via ferrata, canoeing, hiking, etc) & Ferrari driving academy.
• Within 10 km (approx. 15 min) to Mont-Blanc Ski resort
• Within 6.6 km (approx. 10 min) to Tremblant North side chairlift (free parking)
• Within 7 km(approx. 8 min) to dog sledding , snowmobiling & Ice fishing
• 130 km (90 min) from Montreal
• 93 km (75 min) from Pierre Elliot Trudeau airport in Montreal (YUL)
• 65 km (60 min ) from Mont-Tremblant international airport(MTIA)