This is where the fun starts.
Whether you're looking for a classic family week at the beach, 17 outstanding golf courses, world-famous sport fishing or a weekend getaway, OC delivers everything you desire.
Spacious, smoke free condo with a huge balcony overlooking the bay located on 79th Street and bay in Ocean City MD. You will know you are at the beach the moment you walk in! Great rates for off-season getaways.
SHORT 2 BLOCK WALK TO BEACH. BUS STOP RIGHT OUT FRONT.
The condo’s main living space offers a large open kitchen/dining/living room that opens to a huge balcony with great views of the bay. Beautifully decorated with rich island colors, ceiling fan, and sectional that offers queen sleeper. TV with expanded cable and DVD player for when you are wiped out after a day of sand and sun. We even leave some DVD’s in case you are in the mood for a movie. Our kitchen is completely updated and includes everything you will need if you decided to cook in.
Large master bedroom has queen bed, more great bay views, walkout balcony, double vanity that is separate from shower & restroom (very convenient), TV and ceiling fan. The second bedroom has two full beds, large closet, TV and ceiling fan.
Our large double balcony is well furnished and comfortable. It offers great views of the bay and overlooks the pool/hot tub. It is the perfect place for morning coffee or afternoon wine.
Triton’s Trumpet has beautiful well kept grounds and building. They were recently named winner of the OC Beautification Award. The pool and hot tub are open Memorial Day through Labor Day 10AM – 8PM and are always sparkling clean. We are within short walking distance to several excellent restaurants and exclusive shops.
All you need to bring are towels, sheets, and paper goods For your convince sheets and towels can be added; ask for details.
You will not believe that this is a rental property!
Top 10 things you should do ASAP when you get to OC.
1) Hit the boardwalk. At just under three miles, the Ocean City, Maryland boardwalk is a perfect family bike ride, an invigorating walk or run, or a relaxing tram ride. At night the boardwalk comes to life with rides, arcades, performers and so much more.
2) Stop counting calories. Ocean City restaurants serve up boardwalk fries, Maryland crab cakes, hot, fresh pizza, juicy Delmarva fried chicken, sweet saltwater taffy and some of the finest dining in the mid-Atlantic. Give your diet the day off.
3) Catch the sun's ups and downs. Sunsets are spectacular on the inlet as the sun sinks down toward the bay. And a glorious sunrise on the Ocean City beach is worth getting up early for.
4) Go back in time. Explore Ocean City, Maryland's colorful history at the Life-Saving Station Museum, or take a walking tour of our historic downtown area.
5) Check out Assateague's wild ponies. The famous ponies are just nine miles from OC, along with nature trails, deer, foxes and thousands of birds.
6) Do some serious shopping. Hit our outlets, the boardwalk, enclosed mall, boutiques or do some antiquing in nearby Snow Hill and Berlin.
7) Take 6, free. Enjoy our 6 nights of free family fun.
Enjoy Sundaes in the Park. This favorite family event combines a free concert with ice cream for a small fee at Northside Park, 127th Street (bayside) Sundays from 6 to 8 p.m. While parents enjoy the music, children will enjoy special entertainment just for them.
Boogie on the Beach, free. Enjoy free concerts for the entire family, Wednesday evenings from 8:00 to 9:30 at the Division Street beach.
Catch a Free Movie Under the Stars, free. Monday and Friday nights June 27th-August 12th at 8:30pm 27th Street on the beach. Families can gather for a movie right on the beach.
Family Beach Olympics planned for Tuesday evenings June 28th-August 9th from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on the 27th St. beach, Family Beach Olympics will offer such activities as sand castle contests, tug of war, relay games and more. Children must be accompanied by parents or guardians
8) Drop a line or grab some crabs. Take advantage of the abundance of opportunity to teach your kids to fish or crab at one of our free piers and fishing areas on the bay. (Fishing license required.) Or if you are up for the big catch of the day, check out deep sea fishing excursions or stay close to shore on a bayside headboat.
9) Fore! Ocean City is home to some of the most scenic and challenging courses in the Mid-Atlantic region. Or if putt-putt is more your speed you will find a number of those fun course in town.
10) Plan your return trip to OC ASAP. There's so much to do, you'll never fit it all into one visit. So scope out what you'd like to try on your next Ocean City vacation, and make your reservations now!
YOU MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE TO SIGN THE LEASE!!! NO SENIOR WEEKS!!!
Keywords: Condominium, Bay Front, Pool, Hot Tub,