|Minimum Stay||7 - 30 nights|
Large 1BR- Modern design fully furnished, just got renovated located on prime Midtown East ( 47 and 3rd) in a beautiful luxury doorman building- Elevator and Landry-
The apartment can fit up to 6 guest-
King Size bed
Queen size air mattress
Sleeping sofa and Twin/Single Bed
the apartment fully furnished with
52 inch Plasma
-Full cables channel
-HIGH DEFINITION CHANNELS
-High Speed Internet -
-Free long distance calls (Internet phone)
-Fully kitchen equipment
-Air Conditioning / Heat
--include clean towels and sheets
-Iron & Hair Dryer
-Cleaning lady coming between tenants!!!!
24 hour doorman building, Parking,Washer& Dryer
All you need to bring is your toothbrush!
My girlfriend and I stayed here for 12 nights in June. We were pleased overall.
1. Good Location - In between 2nd and 3rd, 2 blocks from a good market and lots of places to eat. A few blocks from Grand Central. Neighborhood felt safe.
2. Quiet - faces the side of the building. We were not disturbed by noise at night.
3. Good bed - Very comfortable for us. Good sheets, firm.
4. A/C - Works fine, but it takes a while to cool the whole place down. So, you may want to leave it on all day while you're out during the summer.
5. Management was helpful and inspired trust.
6. TV/Cable - nice 50 inch TV, standard cable. Ability to buy On Demand movies.
7. Didn't see any bugs. The place was clean.
8. Good location in the building - it's on the 2nd floor, which is great because you can walk down 1 flight of stairs to exit (but you have to take the elevator to go up). It's right next to the elevator.
9. Doorman, though we didn't use him for anything other than picking up the key.
1. Futon, not a sofa, in the living room - not comfortable to sit on. But, if you want to sleep more than 2 it's a good option. Otherwise, the furnishings and ecor were fine.
2. Old, fairly useless kitchen - small and mediocre appliances. The faucet handles in the sink are broken.
3. The place feels old overall - though this is probably not uncommon for NYC.
Overall, we would normally prefer to stay at a nicer, more modern place, but considering what that would cost in NY, this was a good value if you're looking to live like a New Yorker and avoid a hotel.
The apartment was pretty good even for 5 (young) people! The location is perfect If you want to visit Manhattan and to use the apartment for dinner and sleep. I can recommend it.
Good location, enough place for 4 persons.
Bathroom and kitchen careless. Windows kitchen was broken.
Appartemment très bien situé. En plein coeur de Manhattan. Plutôt bien équipé. Mériterait cependant un bon coup de peinture. Canapé-lit du salon trop petit (couchage non adapté pour 2 adultes) et très inconfortable. Bon rapport qualité/prix.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season A
Mar 25 2015 - Jul 1 2015
30 night minimum stay
High Season B
Sep 1 - Oct 31
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: