|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
The Ocean Point Cape is a private, year round home perfect for adults or families. There are views of the ocean, but the cottage is nestled away from traffic. It has a spacious yard, deck with BBQ and deck furniture. Inside, the living area is open to kitchen, living and dining. The den has a futon for extra sleeping capacity. The home sleeps a total of 8. There are two full baths, a completely supplied stainless steel kitchen and 3 bedrooms upstairs (1 queen master bedroom and 2 bedrooms each with twin beds). Feast on BBQ or lobsters, spend evenings watching the sunset, playing games, watching movies, reading or doing puzzles. Check your email or work if necessary with the wifi! Long weekends available off-season!
Top reasons to vacation at Ocean Point Cape:
1. Great short and long walks around Ocean Point.
2. Walking distance to beaches, rocks and dock.
3. Tennis, ballfield, playground adjacent to cottage.
4. Land Trust trail hikes in walking distance.
5. Social activities run by the Ocean Point Colony Trust
6. Activities director organizes fun events for children.
7. Restaurant in walking distance, more available in town.
8. Unique shopping in town, including Thursday farmers market.
9. Boating, kayaking, cruises available locally.
10. Great ocean views, sunsets, fog horns, salt water breezes and lighthouses!
Keywords: year round cottage, vacation home, family friendly, dog friendly
I live in the next town and take care of the cottage personally. My children grew up spending summers at the cottage and think of it as home. Ocean Point is a great place to make life long friends and enjoy the coast of Maine.
The Owner purchased this cottage in 1989
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Cleaning fee||$75 + Tax|