Perfect for a romantic get-away! Enjoy the white sands, emerald waters and breathtaking ocean sunsets from your private patio of this newly purchased and decorated beach front condo. We purchased on the 19th floor for the incredible views! I have watched dolphins herd and feed on a school of fish, stingrays, cobia and a giant sea turtle. Awesome! We walk about 15 steps to the elevator and another 30 or so to the white sands of the beach. Perfect!
The condo sleeps six comfortably with 2 full baths. This is our personal vacation home and we have equipped it with the amenities that we looked for (but were not always easy to find) when we were renting. We hope that it will contribute to making your stay an exceptional experience. Here are some of them:
1) COMFORTABLE FURNITURE including a Lazy-Boy sleeper sofa...I can't relax on a hard sofa. The King Bed has a very comfortable high quality mattress and linens.
2) WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN AND NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES.
there are great restaurants nearby but you actually may want to be able to do some real cooking.
3)Free internet and Wi-Fi. NEW 55'' FLAT SCREEN TV IN THE LIVING ROOM AND A 32'' FLAT SCREEN TV IN THE BEDROOM - both with BlueRay DVD players....we don't come to the beach to watch TV, but when we do, we want the technology that we are accustom to at home.
4) Unit is DESIGNED TO MINIMIZE ALLERGY ISSUES...crisp clean decor with no carpet or artificial plants to collect dust etc, top grade allergen covers on mattresses and pillows, tile thoughout unit.
5) NEW HIGH QUALITY BLACKOUT DRAPES in the living room and the bedroom so the wonderful Florida sunshine won't force you to be an early riser...after a late night at Pier Park, you may want to sleep in a bit. (or appreciate the fact that the kids probably will). :)
6) Four BEACH CHAIRS WITH AWNINGS to allow the flexibility to sit where you want on the beach with or without shade...
CELADON BEACH RESORT is located in the most desirable ''quiet'' west end and is only a couple of miles from both Pier Park and Frank Brown Recreation Center. Approximately 15 minutes to the west is Scenic Drive 30A with the quaint towns of Seaside and Watercolor as well as Grayton Beach and Rosemary Beach. San Destin, with its premium outlet mall, is about 25 minutes away.
RESORT AMENITIES INCLUDE: Free covered parking with a covered and climate controlled walkway to/from the garage; two pools, one beachside, one indoor/outdoor, each with jacuzzis and shower facilities; fitness center; tennis court, gazebo with picnic table and grill, on-site rental for jet ski, parasail, beach lounge chairs and others water activities; high speed internet; and one of the largest beach fronts in Panama City Beach.
Experience why the emerald beaches are consistently rated as one of the top ten beaches in the world and Celadon Beach Resort as the Best on Emerald Coast!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.