Home is located on the beautiful Colorado River between Lake Havasu City, Arizona and Laughlin, Nevada.
The home has a private 30 foot boat dock. The Needles Marina boat launch is located directly across the river. Launch your boat once and dock it on our 30' dock during your vacation. You can relax on the large viewing decks and watch the fun on the river, see the beautiful mountains and gorgeous sunsets, or hop in your boat and enjoy cruising the river. The home is located in a gated community on a large river lot with lots of room for parking.
AMENITIES: - 2 Large Decks that Extend over the River and Boat Dock
- BBQ Grill and Picnic Tables
- Central Air Conditioning/Heating & Ceiling Fan
- 3 queen beds, 2 full beds, 2 queen sofa sleepers
- 2 Full Bathrooms, Linens and Towels
- Laundry Room with Washer/Dryer
- Kitchen with large dining table & breakfast bar
- Full dining room
- Coffeemaker, Microwave, Blender, Toaster, Slow Cooker, Cookware and Dinnerware
- 2 Large Refrigerators, Range, Oven, Dishwasher
- Family room
- Living room
- Local Phone
- 3 TVs, Cable TV AND Satellite TV(Dish Network), VCR, DVD Player
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Ample parking for cars, RVs and boat trailers
- Gated Community for Added Security
ACTIVITES AND ATTRACTIONS: Located on the Colorado River. Enjoy boating on the river and on Lake Havasu without having to launch your boat each morning. Boat Launch ramps located across the river at the Needles Marina. Located within 90 minutes of the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Sedona & Flagstaff. Just 35 minutes from the London Bridge in Lake Havasu & casinos in Laughlin, Nevada. Enjoy top-name entertainment, shopping, and gambling. Other local activities include golfing, boating, water skiing, sports fishing, rafting, watching movies at the cinema, visiting museums, mountain climbing, visiting the gold & silver mines, experiencing Native American culture and history, visiting the Oatman Ghost Town on the historic Route 66, and much more. Enjoy several special events throughout the year including the Laughlin Rodeo, the River Run, watching off-road races.