Breckenridge Peak 9 Condo Rental Photos and Description
Tamarisk 201- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, sleeps 6 walk to QuickSilver Lift Peak 9
Fondly known as 'Wind Spirit' this spacious 3 BR/2BA home is highlighted by a contemporary & cozy gender-neutral décor with a Southwestern flair and was entirely renovated in 2010.
Ideally suited for couples and families with adult children, this super comfortable 1125 sq. ft 2nd floor condo, nestled amongst pines & aspens features a striking stack stone fireplace surround, while floor to ceiling windows & sliding doors provide abundant natural light.
Family and friends will enjoy gathering in the open format living & dining area or relaxing or grilling out on the large balcony off of the living room which provides ample outdoor living space to take pleasure in this beautiful setting.
Guests will benefit from a fully equipped, fully stocked galley kitchen with granite countertops, a breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances. FREE WIFI /Internet connection with HP printer is also provided for guest use.
Three spacious bedrooms feature large mirrored door closets and oversized sliding windows that enhance the comfort of the bedrooms.
Phenomenal Location- Enjoy the perfect ski or summer-time holiday in this large and handsomely decorated home. Only a short 5-10 minute walk from the Base of Peak 9 and the QuickSilver Super 6 High Speed Chair Lift, Kids' Ski School and the Main Street Station Plaza, Village at Breckenridge, Maggie Pond & the Blue River with its variety of activities, sports, shopping and dining.
Nestled in the Arapahoe National Forest at South end of Breck, Tamarisk Condominiums are located in the Warrior's Mark section of Breckenridge, a very quiet established residential neighborhood. Tamarisk Condo Complex is situated on the 'Columbine Drive Loop' a safe area near Marriott’s Mountain Valley Lodge & Maggie Pond.
There is a slight 3% downhill grade from the complex to the Marriott and Peak 9 Base area which is a 5 minute walk on a sidewalk lined residential street.
Sporting a classic mid-century design, the 18 unit condo complex provides ample dedicated parking for residents and on-site laundry facilities.
Tamarisk is situated on the Free Town Shuttle 'BROWN' Route, with regular service to City Market Grocery store, the Gondola, restaurants, shops, medical, massage, post office/ UPS and much more. The Bus Stop is quite literally in front of our parking lot, next to the Summit Daily News paper box.
• Entire unit renovated in 2010, $30K+ upgrades features a relaxing gender-neutral space
• Fully equipped kitchen- Granite countertops & stainless appliances
• 4 leather high boy chairs at Breakfast Bar & Separate dining/game table with 4 wide weave hyacinth reed chairs chairs
• Italian 'espresso' leather sectional in living/ dining (great room) area
• Double sliding glass doors overlook spacious deck
• Natural gas grill on deck
• Floor to Ceiling Ledgestone wall surrounds fireplace with gas logs
• 46” LED LCD HDTV flat screen with GOOGLE TV /DVD player in great room
• Cable TV in every room, with flat screens
• FREE WIFI /Internet connection with HP printer
• 3 Bedrooms- king, queen, 2 twins
• 2 Full Baths- hand laid slate tub enclosures with glass doors & raincan showerheads
• Linens & towels included
• Full laundry facilities on the premises
• Plenty of dedicated parking
• Bus Stop for Free Town Shuttle on-site
• Nestled in the Arapahoe National Forest at South end of Breck, in residential area
• Access to Columbine Pool- 2 outdoor 2 indoor hot tubs, heated outdoor pool
NOTE: We regret the condo is NOT suitable for families with young children, toddlers or infants. We are happy to make appropriate referrals!
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
About Rental by owner- Kim
This unit has been in our family since Tamarisk was built in the 1970’s, over 40 years…there’s not much we don’t know about beautiful “Breck”.
*** You can count on us for extra guidance from dining, happy hours & best decks in Breck to local sights and recreation tips !! ***
Rental by owner- Kim purchased this condo in 1972
Why Rental by owner- Kim chose Breckenridge Peak 9
Breckenridge is a town for all SEASONS... Summer is Sports Spectacular, Autumn Aspen Colors are Awesome, Winter is Wonderful, and Spring Ski is Feverish...Visit often and save!!!
A Guest Loyalty Program, you can earn complimentary (Yes, FREEBIE) room nights…every paid 7 nights earns 1 night free…this can be accumulated over time. The more you stay the less you pay!
Flexible check in /check out times- you tell us what time you’re arriving and when you’re departing. How great is that? No more hanging out somewhere until your flight departs.
No hassle “check in”- You select an EASY to remember 4 digit lockbox code, go to the condo & let yourself in. A parking pass and extra key will be in the unit. Now that’s easy!
Personal Valet Service- Choose to stock your pantry before arrival, with 7 days advance notice & prepayment a valet will deliver your items to the condo.
What makes this condo unique
We want you to enjoy this home away from home as much as we do! Leaving you with only wonderful memories of your Rocky Mountain vacation.
'Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.' – Oliver Wendell Holmes