Villa PetrAlexa is a renovated barn, with natural stone, original beam ceilings and glass doors which offer a pleasing mix in a comfortable environment spread over two floors, granting all the comforts of a modern house.
The private pool, ideal for children, is within the fenced garden, with sun beds for each party member, whereas the tennis court is shared with the near Villa LisiDor.
On entering the house you find yourself in the spacious lounge area with fireplace, sofa corner and Sat Tv.
The kitchen is an open area with dining table for groups of up to 7 persons.
The main bedroom has a double bed with access to the garden through a large French window and an en suite bathroom. It also includes a double sofa bed – perfect for a couple with children. On the first floor, there is a spacious loft area of which to the right is a twin/double bedded room with access to the above terrace and an adjacent bathroom.
On the landing itself are two single beds with its own bathroom.
Internet access, english library and DVD's fro children are at your disposal for rainy or lazy days!
Surrounded by a wide garden between centuries old oak trees, the villa provides wonderful views over the hills, the vineyards and the famous village Vertine.
Many shaded areas, the gazebo with sun beds, the barbecue area offer different opportunities to best enjoy the outside environment.
Beautiful plus is that there is a Chef available for Tuscan dinners cooked at home or for cooking lessons and a tennis teacher for lessons in your private tennis court!
Further details indoors:
- 200 square meters villa
- Entrance into the spacious sitting/dining room with fireplace and TV (Sat) area.
- Kitchen completely furnished with crockery, gas-cooker, dishwasher, electric oven, microwave and fridge.
- Wide double bedroom with large French window to the garden and sofa area (convertible into double bed); en-suite bathroom (shower, wash-basin, WC and bidet) .
- Second bathroom with shower, wash-basin, WC and bidet.
- Twin-bedded room with glass door to the terrace.
- Two beds on the loft area.
- Two bathrooms on the upper floor, each one with shower, wash-basin, WC and bidet.
- Washing-machine, iron and ironing-board.
- Recreational reading library, games for adults and children, Dvd, Cd player.
- Internet access with dongle.
Further details outdoors:
- Synthetic grass tennis court (shared with Villa LisiDor) Tennis racquets and tennis balls available.
- Swimming pool with outside shower and sun beds for each party member. (7,5mt; width 5,5mt; depth 1,20mt) Closed in Off Season.
- Wide garden with pretty vistas over the countryside, the castle of Vertine, and surrounded by woods.
- Barbecue bbq with outside dining area.
- Gazebo with table, chairs and sun beds
- Parking for 3 cars inside the fenced garden
Villa PetrAlexa is situated in the heart of Tuscany, in the Chianti hills, midway between Siena and Firenze reachable respectively in 30 and 45 minutes by car.
Immersed in this famous hills for its wine brand “Gallo Nero”, between vineyards and olive-groves the villa enjoys a position which will permit you to isolate yourself from the rest of the world and take delight of the charm of these land, but with the comfort to have the nearest centre only a short drive away:
Radda in Chianti, delicious small village, with its restaurants and shops, a pharmacy, a bank, a cinema, many bars, Internet Cafe, and many wine and food tasting opportunities.
“We had a lovely week. Perfect weather and great location. Children enjoyed the pool and tennis court. Thanks for a memorable week, the villa was a delight!”
My name is Petra, I'm 40 years old, live in Genova (north Italy) and teach tennis.
As a second job I'm managing, together with my sister Alexa, my parents properties.
Villa LisiDor, Villa PetrAlexa, Villa EnriMar have been our secret places where we spent our regenerative holidays in a marvellous natural setting away from daily chaos.
We have preserved them jealously, putting all our loving care to make every villa always more comfortable, unique and unrepeatable.
Not a long time ago we decided to share them with people who, as we do, love nature, the tradition of simple things and appreciate the care for every little detail, typical of a domestic management.
I love to know when people from foreign countries come and appreciate our beautiful land and feel at home when they stay in our villa: that's my greatest satisfaction!
... We warmly welcome you!
Spacious and comfortable, Villa PetrAlexa will permit you to rediscover the luxury of simple things:
…wake up in the morning and appreciate the peaceful sound of silence which surrounds you,
…enjoy complete privacy in the middle of woods, hills of vineyards and olive groves,
…relish a savoury “Fiorentina” cooked on the barbecue in the garden or on the fireplace in the house,
…take pleasure in the wonderful garden as the fragrance of rosemary, lavender and sage fills the air.
…all this at half an hour from Siena and 40 minutes from Firenze !
The villa is placed only 1.5 km from the main road (SP114a), in the heart of the Chianti Classico triangle of Radda/Castellina/Gaiole in Chianti, in a very silent position, far away from the main road, in the middle of vineyards and woods. You can take advantage of the nearby village of Radda in Chianti (6kms from home) with its election of restaurants and beautiful little shops; here you can also find all necessary services for your stay like supermarkets, banks, a pharmacy and medical support. Lecchi in Chianti with a bar, a restaurant and a little supermarket is only 3kms from home.
Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni are reachable in an easy day-trip.
Nearby there are also plenty of wine-and oil tasting opportunities, castles-and villages tours.
A very strategic position for mountain bike tours! The most beautiful tours in this surroundings pass just next to our house. You can choose a different tour each day, between easy and demanding. We have detailed maps of all our favorite tours and can help you in the organisation.
From the villa you can start beautiful relaxing walks in the silence of the area, go jogging on the unpaved road along the woods, and cycle passing vineyards and olive trees.
Or take the car and quickly reach many wine-and oil tasting farms, special restaurants, an ‘Enoteca’ for happy hours with 'bruschetta' and visit the beauties of this country.
Our suggestions what to see:
* Castellina in Chianti: medieval village famous for its tower ‘La Rocca’ and for the Via delle Volte, a medieval trail under the town with military origins.
* Radda in Chianti: the medieval fortified village that has grown around the church of San Nicolò and the 1400’s Podestà building – now municipal building. Among the stony buildings of this cosy town you will find souvenirs shops, wine shops, restaurants, bars and typical products boutiques.
* Greve in Chianti one of the oldest towns in Chianti area; Piazza del Mercato is nowadays the biggest attraction. There are more then 20 restaurants, wine shops, souvenir shops, typical products shops.
* Panzano in Chianti: a charming hamlet built on the top of a hill during the 11th century, famous for the Chianina steak.
* the castles and vine cellars of Broglio, Albola castle from the 1000’s; Volpaia hamlet
* The Chiantigiana road crossing the countryside
* and for longer day trips Lucca, Pisa and the seaside whish are reachable in more or less 1 hour and a half.
Moreover there are horse riding opportunities and itineraries, the Golf Ugolino, 18 holes in Grassina near Florence (63km), the Termal baths - Spa: Terme di Rapolano: 42km, 45min. Terme di Radicondoli: 54km, 1h. Terme di Murlo: 60km, 1h. Terme di Rapolano, San Giovanni: 62km, 1h.
Think about choosing a week in relation to the many events of this region, for example:
- 'Cantine aperte', last weekend of May: over 800 wine cellars open to be visited for free wine tasting.
- 'Palio' of Siena, 2 July and 16 August: the bareback horse races.
- 'Calici di stelle': 10 August: possibility to delight in 'the raining of San Lorenzo's tears' quality wine and typical quality products in the historical centre and piazzas, among courtyards of unexpected beauty and castles.
- 'Welcome harvest', September: discover the production cycle of wine through walks through the vineyards, visits to the companies, and tastings.
- 'St. Martins day', 2nd week of November: the Wineries will be open to the public for the tasting of the 'Novello Wine' (the new wine of last season)
- Chianti bycicling and mountain biking:
June: 'Chianti Classic' non competitive cycling road race
October: 'L'Eroica', Vintage Race, participants from all over the world
- 'Stelle mercanti', Stars and Merchants. A market held at night with local artisans, hand crafts and music. From 6 PM to 11 PM. Every third Thursday of the months of June, July and August at Greve in Chianti.
... and many other local events...
once you decide your period of holiday, I will help you to find out all what’s going on so to fully experience your Tuscan stay!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
High Season 2014
Jun 14 2014 - Sep 5 2014
7 night minimum stay
Middle Season 2014
Sep 6 2014 - Oct 3 2014
4 night minimum stay
Low Season 2014
Oct 4 2014 - Apr 3 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Notes||On arrival a breakages deposit of Euro 250 cash is required; it will be returned on departure after property inspection.
Central heating: 15Euro/day to be paid on departure
Firewood: 15 Euro/cubic meter cash onsite
Extra house cleaning: 15Euro/h
Extra sheet and towel change: 10 Euro/person
Dinner cooked at home
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.