Radda in Chianti Villa Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms + 2 beds on attic floor, 4 full bathrooms, sleeps 7
Villa PetrAlexa is a renovated barn, with natural stone, original beam ceilings and glass doors which offer a pleasing mix in a comfortable environment spread over two floors, granting all the comforts of a modern house.
The private pool, ideal for children, is within the fenced garden, with sun beds for each party member, whereas the tennis court is shared with the near Villa LisiDor.
On entering the house you find yourself in the spacious lounge area with fireplace, sofa corner and Sat Tv.
The kitchen is an open area with dining table for groups of up to 7 persons.
The main bedroom has a double bed with access to the garden through a large French window and an en suite bathroom. It also includes a double sofa bed – perfect for a couple with children. On the first floor, there is a spacious loft area of which to the right is a twin/double bedded room with access to the above terrace and an adjacent bathroom.
On the landing itself are two single beds with its own bathroom.
Internet access, english library and DVD's fro children are at your disposal for rainy or lazy days!
Surrounded by a wide garden between centuries old oak trees, the villa provides wonderful views over the hills, the vineyards and the famous village Vertine.
Many shaded areas, the gazebo with sun beds, the barbecue area offer different opportunities to best enjoy the outside environment.
Beautiful plus is that there is a Chef available for Tuscan dinners cooked at home or for cooking lessons and a tennis teacher for lessons in your private tennis court!
Further details indoors:
- 200 square meters villa
- Entrance into the spacious sitting/dining room with fireplace and TV (Sat) area.
- Kitchen completely furnished with crockery, gas-cooker, dishwasher, electric oven, microwave and fridge.
- Wide double bedroom with large French window to the garden and sofa area (convertible into double bed); en-suite bathroom (shower, wash-basin, WC and bidet) .
- Second bathroom with shower, wash-basin, WC and bidet.
- Twin-bedded room with glass door to the terrace.
- Two beds on the loft area.
- Two bathrooms on the upper floor, each one with shower, wash-basin, WC and bidet.
- Washing-machine, iron and ironing-board.
- Recreational reading library, games for adults and children, Dvd, Cd player.
- Internet access with dongle.
Further details outdoors:
- Synthetic grass tennis court (shared with Villa LisiDor) Tennis racquets and tennis balls available.
- Swimming pool with outside shower and sun beds for each party member. (7,5mt; width 5,5mt; depth 1,20mt) Closed in Off Season.
- Wide garden with pretty vistas over the countryside, the castle of Vertine, and surrounded by woods.
- Barbecue bbq with outside dining area.
- Gazebo with table, chairs and sun beds
- Parking for 3 cars inside the fenced garden
Villa PetrAlexa is situated in the heart of Tuscany, in the Chianti hills, midway between Siena and Firenze reachable respectively in 30 and 45 minutes by car.
Immersed in this famous hills for its wine brand “Gallo Nero”, between vineyards and olive-groves the villa enjoys a position which will permit you to isolate yourself from the rest of the world and take delight of the charm of these land, but with the comfort to have the nearest centre only a short drive away:
Radda in Chianti, delicious small village, with its restaurants and shops, a pharmacy, a bank, a cinema, many bars, Internet Cafe, and many wine and food tasting opportunities.
- smoking allowed
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Petra Giacone
My name is Petra, I'm 40 years old, live in Genova (north Italy) and teach tennis.
As a second job I'm managing, together with my sister Alexa, my parents properties.
Petra Giacone purchased this villa in 1990
Why Petra Giacone chose Radda in Chianti
Villa LisiDor, Villa PetrAlexa, Villa EnriMar have been our secret places where we spent our regenerative holidays in a marvellous natural setting away from daily chaos.
We have preserved them jealously, putting all our loving care to make every villa always more comfortable, unique and unrepeatable.
Not a long time ago we decided to share them with people who, as we do, love nature, the tradition of simple things and appreciate the care for every little detail, typical of a domestic management.
I love to know when people from foreign countries come and appreciate our beautiful land and feel at home when they stay in our villa: that's my greatest satisfaction!
... We warmly welcome you!
What makes this villa unique
Spacious and comfortable, Villa PetrAlexa will permit you to rediscover the luxury of simple things:
…wake up in the morning and appreciate the peaceful sound of silence which surrounds you,
…enjoy complete privacy in the middle of woods, hills of vineyards and olive groves,
…relish a savoury “Fiorentina” cooked on the barbecue in the garden or on the fireplace in the house,
…take pleasure in the wonderful garden as the fragrance of rosemary, lavender and sage fills the air.
…all this at half an hour from Siena and 40 minutes from Firenze !
Guestbook comments from the manager
“We had a lovely week. Perfect weather and great location. Children enjoyed the pool and tennis court. Thanks for a memorable week, the villa was a delight!”