Centrally located in the beautiful Clarksville area of downtown Austin (less than two blocks from W 6th St.), this newly furnished and remodeled 5-star, luxury townhome overflows with special features and unique amenities such as gourmet kitchen, three HD TVs, hi-speed WiFi, high ceilings, king beds with Italian linens (down comforters, pillows and featherbeds), fireplace, 2-car garage, hand-scraped hardwood floors, outdoor sitting area, and so much more. It is completely outfitted with the luxury package use by Exclusive Resorts, the world’s top 5+ star vacation club, so nothing is left out or less than the best.
This is a dedicated rental. It is not filled with someone else’s belongings. Everything is designed to provide the ultimate combination of elite-level location, luxury, features, convenience and value. There is nothing nicer whether your stay is personal or part of a larger event such as ACL, Formula 1, SxSW, and UT football.
• Two bedrooms (2 kings), a queen-sized sleep sofa in living room. Italian linens (down comforters, pillows and featherbeds) for the ultimate cozy sleep.
• 2.5 baths (one tub and one shower). Luscious towels. Hairdryers.
• Two-car garage with additional parking available.
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops. Stove, microwave, oven, full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee grinder/maker, and premium cookware, utensils, dishes, etc. We even stock premium coffee, condiments and other supplies for your use to provide a no-hassle experience.
• Three HDTVs, premium cable (HBO, Showtime, etc.), DVR, Blu-ray player, high-speed wifi, and internet, telephone with free domestic long distance, and Bose audio system with iPod dock.
• Living room with sectional sofa and fireplace.
• Washer and dryer.
• Beautiful outdoor sitting area with fireplace.
• Discount passes available for Austin’s top fitness club nearby: Pure Austin. Watch for the celebrities!
My husband and I live in Clarksville and love the area. We bought this townhome with hopes of bringing to travelers the things that we love most about Austin. Great music, wonderful charm and a hip urban environment all within walking distance.
Just read our reviews and you will see what makes this place special.
This townhouse is located in the Clarksville area of Old West Austin. Very old near- town neighborhood. Charming and quaint with shops and restaurants close by. The first and largest Whole Foods is less than a mile away. You can rent a bike close by and keep it in the private garage which is always a good idea during live attractions as parking is scarce. Make sure and go to the Congress Bridge during April to September to see three million bats fly out after sunset.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.