Hello! My family completed our special mountain home in 1999, continue to make improvements and additions as our family grows. We still use it often ourselves, and have enjoyed sharing it with other families as a vacation rental since 2010. We're honored and blessed that so many choose to return over and over again!
I'm the oldest 'kid', and manage bookings for my family from my home in Seattle, WA. I've chosen not to list my phone number after a few too many pushy marketers, as well as some early morning calls due to the time difference; but I do provide it to serious inquirers and welcome the opportunity to tell you more about our special place.
TO MAKE AN INQUIRY:
Because of some suspicious inquiries and based on HomeAway's security guidelines (read more in the Security Center), I now only respond to inquiries containing the following information:
- specific dates (these can be changed)
- phone number with a good time to call you
- some information about your group: age range, number of adults and children, specific ages of children, where you're coming from, and the reason for your visit (i.e. family reunion, wedding, golf retreat, etc.).
- what drew you to our place (just a quick detail so I know you're a real person!)
- please also review rates before inquiring. While we do offer discounted rates to our returning guests, rates are as posted for first-timers.
Thanks so much for your time, and I look forward to speaking with you!
Mead purchased this house in 1999