You can do better in Mission Hills
This is our 6th stay in Mission hills and this is, unfortunately, the worst of our accommodations.
Pros-location-pool out back door, close to tennis club.
1-There was absolutely no information in the unit on facilities,location of trash, location of garage (I had to take garage opener out to bank of garages and press button and wait for a door to open), how to operate things, internet etc. In a decade of travel using vrbo, this is the first place with absolutely no information available.
2. The Comforter in Master is beyond disgusting, threadbare and stained.
3. Bathrooms have not been updated or remodeled in 30 yrs-sagging plastic covers over harsh fluorescent lights are just one example. And they say there is critical water shortage but each shower has 30 year old water wasting shower head.
4. Burnt cheese (pizza?) in oven on our arrival. Clearly the cleaner didn't even look in the oven between rentals.
5. Internet-THERE is nothing in unit telling you about internet, connection etc.I called the on site 'manager' (a nice woman but of little help). She didn't know the address but called me back with address. It worked for 1 day, then disappeared for 2 days, then returned for 2 days then disappeared for rest of week. Unacceptable in 2014.
6. UNRESPONSIVE owner-I called the number listed in this vrbo advert 2 times and emailed twice while there about internet-never got a response. Clearly the attitude is "I have their money, that's all I care about"
7. Deposit-after 6 wks and 3 emails, NO return of deposit. I had to log onto vrbo and use the "I am interested in renting' section to finally get a response. I got the check with a 'sorry for delay' response. Would I ever have gotten it if I had not been so persistent.?
We will visit Mission Hills again but certainly not stay here.
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?