Le Portel Apartment Rental Photos and Description
In a wonderfull area close to the Opale coast
The apartment is fully furnished and can sleep 2-4 people.
Located on the ground floor, 42 m2 floor area all on one level, terrace with side view of the sea, fully equipped (1 table/ 4 chairs/ 2 sun loungers/1 barbecue on legs) and surrounded by lawn (shared), adjacent to the golf course.
Consists of entrance, hallway (with cloakroom) leading to a bedroom, a bathroom, a separate toilet, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Bedroom: 16m2 floor area, contains double bed (160x200) with duvet and pillows, shelf and wardrobe.
- Bathroom: contains wash-hand basin, shelf and bathroom cabinet, shower and heated towel rail. Separate toilet
- Living room and dining room: 20m2 floor area, contains double sofa bed (160x200), table and 4 chairs, TV and TNT decoder (with USB), WIFI connection to send/receive mails, foreign channels (BBC World, NED1 ...working), stereo system (working)
- Kitchen: equipped with fridge (freezer), vitroceramic hob (2 rings), coffee machine, microwave and vacuum cleaner.
- For children: a small space containing toys, a bean bag and a cot.
- Other services : You can also make use of a secure, individual parking space (number P46) and an external cupboard (bikes, ...)
under floor heating
Distance from centre: 1000 metres/ beach: 300 metres/ supermarket and bakery: 500 metres
Animals are not permitted
Connection Internet to consult/send your e-mails. WIFI free for one week stays. For lower stays, on request and according to orange tarification.
Wimereux: activities for all in every season!
The Opal Coast is family friendly!
For adults and children, young and old alike, Wimereux will charm you with its huge range of activities:
1. Boating activities:
- boat rental at the Wimereux boating club
- sign up to go sailing: windsurfing, catamarans,..
- beach/riverbank or sea fishing: Where to fish and when
2. Land-based activities:
- lighthouse: golf . Introduction, course,... or for the whole family, mini-golf
- horse riding: Honvault horse riding centre - Tel: 0033/ (0)3 21 87 41 79 (directions)
- tennis at the tennis club
- for walks or horse riding in the dunes or countryside, follow the trails
For detailed information please visit the Wimereux tourist office website
Where to walk and walking trails
Baie de Saint-Jean walk.
On leaving Wimereux, close to the botanical garden, you will join the Pointe aux Oies along the coast, then Ambleteuse along the dunes and the beach. You will then follow a track through the dunes de la Slack, with an exceptional panorama in certain places. Return to the Pointe aux Oies and return to Wimereux. This is a very pleasant walk, which is quite physically demanding as much of it is across sand. It is one of the region's classic walks. Click here to see the route on a map or you can also see.... Walk time - approx 3 hours.
La Crèche walk
Leave from the Girard car park, close to Wimereux church.
Head for Wimille through the park, walking along the zig zag paths from Wimereux. Continue, joining the Route de la Poterie. Pass close by to the Terlincthun equestrian centre. Arrive at the top of the Moulin Vuibert, with a superb view of Boulogne sur Mer. Follow the signposted track along the coast to get back to Wimereux along the the esplanade.
A beautiful, varied walk, which is not too physically demanding. You will pass through small villages as well as open countryside and towards the end you will walk along the cliff side with a view of Wimereux.
Click here to see the route on a map. Walk time - approx 2 hours 15 minutes.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
As a responsible of a hotel and fluent English speaker, I will be glad to welcome you in our wonderfull region and make you discover all our treasures.