New Orleans Apartment Rental Photos and Description
New Orleans, Louisiana
Nestled in the Riverbend section of Uptown New Orleans, this hidden treasure is steps from Historic Oak Street. This unit is the perfect cottage for you and your friends or family to enjoy a relaxing stay while exploring New Orleans.
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment originally built in the 1920's has been fully restored to it's original grandeur with a mix of the historic and the modern. With a minimalist touch and attention to detail, you'll enjoy a beautifully appointed living room that boasts a flat-screen Cable TV, WiFi, and a Queen-sized sofa bed. The bedroom features a Queen-sized bed, 2 full-closets and a writing nook. Furnished in tranquil tones of cream and Tiffany blue, there's so much to love about this home - you'll forget that bustling New Orleans lies right outside your door!
Whether its the Oak Street Po-Boy Festival, live jazz performances, or art shows, there's always something going on in this neighborhood. Explore the French Quarter, take a Louisian swamp tour, or go horseback riding on the Mississippi River Levee. However you choose to spend your time In New Orleans you'll feel right at home in this apartment!
Key Residence Features:
- Private screened-in porch with seating
- Full kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances
- Flat-screen Cable TV and WiFi
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- The Living room has a Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with an additional fee
- Must be 25 years or older to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Discounted Monthly Rates Available
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters