|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Beautifully appointed house with lush landscaping. Electric gated drive. Deck with gas BBQ. Great Audio/Video system. Fully equipped kitchen. Tumbled marble bath. Outdoor redwood shower. Close to shopping, Montecito, tennis, beach and zoo. Master bedroom has queen bed. 2nd bedroom has two twin beds which can be converted to a King. Wireless DSL.
If you are looking to experience Santa Barbara as a local, stay here. This cottage is located in a nice neighborhood just minutes from downtown Santa Barbara and only a short bike ride to the quaint little town of Montecito. We are family of four (two children 9 and 6 years old) and have stayed here multiple times. We have pretty particular taste and have found that this house to always be meticulously maintained, organized, and thoughtfully stocked with a family in mind. Some of our favorite touches:
- environmentally conscious (recycling, baskets for the market, natural soaps)
- functional kitchen (gas stove and outdoor grill, roaster, pans, bowls, etc)
- beach gear (umbrella's, chairs, toys, boogie boards)
- all sizes of quality bikes and helmets
- clean outdoor shower
- gated property so our children can explore safely
- washer and dryer with detergent
- great windows for natural light & screen door for lots of fresh air
- zen water fountain out the master window
- helpful books (the hiking book has helped us explore stunning hikes all around the area...this time we discovered a seal sanctuary where we saw 15 baby seals on the beach with their mamas, we explored quiet towns with beaches where the "locals" hang out, and shared trails with horses that walk through the enchanting forest of Eucalyptus and Sycamore groves woven all around Montecito's polo club that end in a stunning lemon orchard overlooking the ocean.
- restaurant board - Cliff has great taste in food and shares his favorite spots around town. His recommendations are always a hit!
- lastly, but important, the price is fair and competitive.
We love this house, the location, and the owners. We hope you do too.
Gina Schley (Denver)
Lovely home--very clean, spacious and comfortable! We were in SB for a wedding weekend and shared the house with another couple. Wish we could have relaxed at the home more, instead of being so busy with the weekend! Great location too :-)
close enough to coast w/car. spacious grounds, good sized two bedroom, great kitchen, nice deck.
Everything was PERFECT about this lovely cottage in Santa Barbara! It was clean, airy and in a convenient location. The owner was helpful and responsive to any questions or concerns! I would recommend this to any couple with children....
We had a fantastic time here! Quiet neighborhood, quick drive to downtown. Very close to the beach (had a nice run). Santa Barbara is beautiful and this home was equipped with everything we needed! Highly recommended!
This cute little house had just about all of the necessary amenities anyone could want from a vacation home. Stayed with a few girlfriends for the weekend (Friday-Sunday) and had a really great time!
+ Location to city hot spots (State Street, beach, etc.)
+ Sleeps 4-5
+ Suitable for a family
+ Fully functional kitchen (spices & cooking/baking supplies included!)
+ Incredible surround sound entertainment in living room
+ Clean bathroom
+ Private and secure
+ Environmentally friendly home
+ Beach & other recreational equipment provided
+ Friendly & helpful owners
- No jacuzzi
- A little pricey for the size
- Bedrooms are small (especially 2nd bedroom with 2 twins)
Overall, you'd be a fool to not stay at this property if you're planning a trip to Santa Barbara.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$75 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
$250 per night (2 night minimum);
$1,500 per week
Credit Cards accepted through PayPal;
Dates Available: Year Round
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.