SPECIAL!! March 10-14, 2015 4 nights only at $400 per night!
New—Large 5-Star Luxury Resort on Ka'anapali Beach
Please check our calendar for availability before inquiry!
We hope you find this piece of paradise as we have. It is truly one of the most relaxing and enjoyable places in the world. The following are just a few reasons why our condo and Honua Kai are the best!
• Steps to the Beach – As seen, you’ll walk right out from this ground level residence and you’re only steps to the world class 3-mile long Ka'anapali Beach. We love taking the long walk to Whalers Village.
• Large and Spacious! – Sleeps 8-9 with 3 bed 3 bath with approximately 2,300 sq/ft, 3 Cal. Kings (Master—Organic Bed), 1 Queen sofa hide-away, and 2 port-a-cribs and a high chair.
• Ocean Views – Watch the gorgeous Maui sunsets and relax and listen to the waves roll in from your own private lanai.
• Spacious lanai & private lawn – Soak up the sun on your private lounge chairs, table, and private lush lawn area.
• Folding Glass-Wall – As seen, the entire great room wall opens to fully connect the lanai and private grass area to the great room.
• Luxury Living — As seen, there is Travertine tile throughout, marble baths, a large shower w/ two heads, Viking appliances, central A/C, washer/dryer, and gourmet cookware.
• Tech Advanced – Bose DVD/BluRay System, 4 LCD TVs, Free Wi-Fi, Speakers throughout, Wii console & games, cable TV, i Pod or i Phone dock, Apple TV component.
• Elegant Beach Decor — Fitting for both the beach and a world-class resort, we’ve furnished our unit with beautiful Tommy Bahama furniture to create a relaxing yet elegant feel.
• Pools — Three spectacular swimming pools, each with its own unique experience. The Formal Pool is an infinity-edge lap pool featuring two Jacuzzi whirlpools and perfect ocean views. The Ohana Pool features a one hundred and twenty foot water slide and a waterfall that cascades into the main swimming area. Natural lava rock forms an elevated hot tub that takes in the ocean views. The Ohana Pool has a sandy beach and a shallow 'keiki', (Hawaiian for kids') pool. The River Pool features a meandering river that flows through smaller swimming holes and waterfalls.
• Amazing Landscaping — Extensive landscaping with tropical and native Hawaiian plants provides color, fragrance, and beauty to Honua Kai's natural setting.
• Fitness Room — There is a fitness room in our Hokulani tower for your use and a larger fitness room in the Konea Tower.
• Food — An upscale full-service beach-side restaurant, Duke's Beach House, on the beachfront of Honua Kai Resort. Beautiful ocean views and renowned island-style cuisine is now steps away with pool and room service provided by this 'sister' restaurant of Kimo's in Lahaina and Dukes in Waikiki. There are also various deli's and restaurants nearby and a full service grocery store across the street.
• Parking — Secured underground parking is available through the resort.
• Honua Kai Resort — The new $400-million development is situated along nearly 40 beachfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, one of Maui’s best snorkeling and dive locations. It is the first whole ownership resort and spa development of its kind to open on Ka'anapali Beach in more than 25 years.
• Surrounding Area — Honua Kai Resort's location on Ka'anapali Beach allows for easy access to golf, tennis, shopping, snorkeling, surfing, whale watching, or just relaxing on the beach listening to the soothing waves of the Pacific Ocean and enjoying the spectacular sunsets. You can walk along the beach to Whaler's Village and scenic Black Rock. The 'Sugar Cane Train' depot is located across the street from Honua Kai. Historic Lahaina is a short drive from Honua Kai. It was the first capital of Hawaii and still very vibrant today. You can take in the cultural activities, shops, galleries and award-winning restaurants along Front Street. There are also charters for deep-sea fishing, sailing, or whale-watching at the harbor.
We hope you take advantage of this excellent value!
Keywords: 99 steps to the beach!
After coming to Hawaii 35 years ago and spending time on each of the islands over a period of five years, we concluded that Maui was truly number one-- Maui No Ka ‘Oi! As we looked at condos all over the island, we decided Ka'anapali Beach was the most beautiful place in all of the world. We purchased a two bedroom condo in the Papakea Beach Resort and made it our home-away-from-Utah-home for the last 30 years.
Jared Brown purchased this condo in 2006
When they announced the ground-breaking and sales of Honua Kai Resort in 2005-2006, we were excited to purchase since it was the first new fee-simple property (that wasn’t time shared) in 25 years on Ka'anapali Beach. Also we wanted a three bedroom unit and were thrilled to get a ground floor location right next to the beach for quick and easy access to the ocean. We love what the developer has given us with this exquisite resort hotel. There are only two other ocean front units in the complex with a shorter walk to the beach than ours.
We love the white sand beach walks to Black Rock, the sunsets, snorkeling, diving, and boogie boarding, all by taking less than 100 steps from our door. We also love our spacious 11-foot ceilings with the folding window walls that merge the lanai with the lush green beauty of the West Maui Mountains as well as the incredible ocean view. We have stayed at 5-star resorts around the world, but we have never stayed in a more spacious or more beautiful place than our new home in Hawaii. We also love to share this gift with others and hope you will enjoy it as much as we do!
Aloha from your hosts,
Jared and Margie Brown
We booked 3 apartments and even though all were great this one was by far the best. The booking process and check in was easy, the apartment photos don't do justice and the position is perfect. Thanks again to the owners and their help for the best 5 star vacation in the world.
Two things made this condo *perfect* for our multi-generational family -- the three generous bathrooms and the ground-floor outside access to the beach and pools. I cannot overemphasize how convenient it is to come and go from the patio instead of an elevator. The bathrooms are huge and beautifully appointed. The condo was spacious and clean, beds are comfortable, kitchen amply outfitted, and it's all mere steps from the beach, the pools, Duke's, and the beach path. We had a ball.
This place was phenomenal! My family (husband, daughter-10 yrs, son -9yrs and myself) stayed here for 5 days of our 15 day vacation on maui and H-104 was, by far, the most accommodating. Everything was perfect. We were impressed from the moment we arrived. So clean, spacious, beautiful and had every amenity you can think of.......and then some.
My husband considered bringing his guitar on our trip but we decided it would be too much of a fuss to travel with so we left it home - to our surprise there were two beautiful guitars there for him to use, a Taylor and a Martin. After playing the Taylor he decided that will be his next guitar to purchase. It was such a bonus for him to be able to play while we were there. Speaking of play; there was also a Wii with a number of games including my sons favorite, Mario Cart, which he was ecstatic about.
We loved having the ability to cook and eat in the gorgeous kitchen.
the living room was very comfortable and accommodating it was great to sit in the lazy boy or lay on the couch while having the lanai doors wide open, ocean breeze coming in, watching the triple crown surf competition on the huge flat screen tv. The beds/bedroom were just as comfortable and relaxing, each with their own tv and blu-ray players.
Everything we needed H-104 provided- beach towels, chairs, coolers, snorkel gear, boogie boards, umbrellas for sun or rain. You name it, they had it there for us to use.
The Browns have really thought of everything! We are so grateful and appreciative to them for sharing their gorgeous vacation home with us. It was such a treat to have such a dreamy place to spend our vacation. A big Mahalo also to Sherry Stevens and Monty Richardson for all their help. We will find a way to come back again.
Our vacation to Maui was, without question, the BEST one we have ever had! The spaciousness and comfort of this condo unit made us feel like we were at home rather than renting an apartment. The owners have done a fantastic job of furnishing and equipping this condo. When we arrived and first walked in, our expectations were completely surpassed!! It was luxurious in every way!
The kitchen was large and fully equipped with every imaginable thing, including a Vitamix and juicer, which we took full advantage of with all the wonderful fresh fruits and vegetables from the nearby market. The bedrooms were huge and had such comfortable beds. Having three huge bathrooms was another bonus! The furnishings and decor are so lovely and inviting. Being on the main floor was so convenient for going to the pools or to the beach--both were merely steps away! There was also a closet full of items to enjoy at the beach--boogie boards, snorkeling gear, coolers, umbrellas, sand toys--everything you could possibly need. The snorkelling right in front of the beach was fantastic! Looking out from the lanai and seeing the ocean was incredible.
The amenities of this resort are second to none--beautiful pools, including an infinity edge pool that looks over the ocean, beautiful landscaping that is meticulously maintained, and a fabulous restaurant--Dukes--that is a great option for dinners out. It is an open-air restaurant that looks out over the ocean as well. You can watch the sunset as you enjoy dinner--spectacularly beautiful!
The property manager was so kind and helpful and all the staff on the resort were so nice to us. After travelling around the island, we found this location to be the very best--beautiful beaches and so close to Ka'anapali and Lahaina, where you could find lovely shops and great restaurants. We felt like we were in paradise and know this was largely because of the luxurious condo we stayed in. We can't wait to go to Maui again and hopefully stay here--we are ruined for any other choice!
We had a fantastic family vacation (6 adults, 3 kids) in Maui and staying in this condo contributed to this success. The condo is exactly as described and better. The unit is large, well appointed with all the necessary supplies. The gourmet kitchen, three bedrooms - each with its own bathroom, the lanai, and being on the ground floor- were all excellent. The kids named the master bathroom shower stall as the “car wash” with its multiple shower heads.
We went to the beach and pools as we wished throughout the day and it was so relaxing-a real vacation- no stress. The location is ideal. We compared it with the other resorts beyond the black rock - Westin, Whaler etc, which were over run by people - not a place to relax on the beach or surroundings.
Monte the on-island contact is friendly and great to work with. He meet us at the condo, escorted us to the unit and pointed out everything we need to know. We were impressed by his customer service.
All in all it was a great vacation and we plan to return soon.
We stayed in this condo with our two young kids and my sister's family, so we were four adults and four young kids. The condo was perfect for our needs. Everything was comfortable, clean, and well-appointed. Having high chairs and pack n' plays already there made our trip out to Hawaii so much easier. And once we were there, we had a great time going to the beach in the morning and then hitting the pool in the afternoon. We ate breakfast and lunch in the condo, and then usually went out for dinner - which was perfect with young children, some of whom needed naps. We would definitely consider going back to this condo again in the future! Relaxing, fun, and easy.