|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Come and savor the spirit of ALOHA at our newly remodeled beach home we call 'Hale Ola Ohana' (House of Life & Family). Experience old-Hawaii charm with a modern twist! Beautifully landscaped and tastefully decorated with flavors of the Island. Hale Ola Ohana offers the comforts of home while being at your own private resort. Our goal is that you arrive as our guests and leave feeling like part of our 'Ohana' (Family).
Your room also called our 'Orchid Suite has all the comforts of home including a luxury king sized bed with 600 count sateen sheets. Private bath includes a separate mirrored vanity. Attached den includes small cooking appliances, a library of books and videos as well as an executive massage chair.
- WATER TOYS GALORE: Kayaks, Surfboards, Boogie boards, and Snorkling Gear all come with the rental.
- GLIDER FLIGHTS...See the beautiful North Shore Coastline in a 30-45 minute flight 3,000 ft above the ground. Flown by owner, this pilot has over 35 years of flying experience. Discount rates apply.
- SAILING EXCURSIONS...Learn more about Hawaii while you sail. Owners take you on an afternoon sailing and BBQ adventure in the beautiful waters of Kaneohe Bay on a 34Ft Catamaran.
- MARRIAGE IN THE MAKING? Owner will help you with the process and provide an intimate ceremony that will create memories to last a lifetime!
Thank you for Sharing you lovely home with us. For us, it was the perfect location-away form the crowds and traffic, across the street from a beautiful beach and within a short scenic drive to everything we wanted to see and do. We loved it here and would highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to have a peaceful, relaxing, vacation in Oahu's southeast corner.
Nestled on the Eastern tip of Oahu, Waimanalo Beach offers pristine and unspoiled stretches of powder soft white sand and calm emerald emerald waters. Our property is just steps to the water - you can soak in the sun or relax in the shade of tropical trees on the beach, swim, boogie board, kayak, BBQ or just delight in the beauty on this magic stretch of beach. At home, enjoy a drink on your private porch or lounge in the stunning tropical gardens overflowing with brilliant floral colors and fragrant flowers. At night, luxuriate in your hand-carved king bed and listen to the ocean waves in the background while being caressed by gentle tropical breezes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.