College Hill Studio Rental Photos and Description
Studio, 1 full bath (Sleeps 2-4)
This large, bright, charming and newly remodeled studio apartment is located on a quiet side street only a 5 minute walk to Glen Park Village, Bart and muni J-Church (with it's antique trolleys from other countries), as well as many bus lines, and zipcar or citycarshare locations.
This comfortable place has the following:
* A queen-sized bed and convertible sofa that turns into a full bed.
* A large, fully equipped kitchen where you can cook your own meals.
* A dining area that looks out onto an outdoor patio that is relaxing to sit out and have a cup of coffee or cocktail.
* Radiant heating throughout.
* A bathroom with both shower and bath.
* A walk-in closet to store your clothes and luggage.
* All modern necessities: a flat screen TV with cable programming, free wifi and broadband connection, Bose i Phone/i Pod dock, clock radio, ironing board and hair dryer.
* A friendly dog that likes to sit out front of your door.
If you choose to stay in the neighborhood, you can enjoy many of its great offerings. Enjoy a hike, tennis or basketball in Glen Park Canyon or St. Mary's Park, explore stairway walks that wind through amazing hidden treasures, fantastic dining experiences in places like Gialina Pizza, one of the top 100 Bay Area restaurants for the last three years, La Petite Laurent, Chenery Park, Destination Bakery, or pick up your own groceries at Canyon Ranch and cook up a nice meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Neighborhood taquerias and pupuserias also offer some of the best and cheapest eats around. Don't hesitate to ask your hosts for the latest and greatest in dining, local events and sightseeing locations.
This location is ideal for business travelers, a couple, small family or travel companions seeking a fun getaway and private apartment. It has easy access to everything you would want to see in San Francisco and outlying areas. Glen Park Bart has direct service to SFO and the Oakland Airport, 10 mins. to downtown San Francisco, easy access to the Peninsula and East Bay. Easy street parking and convenient freeway access to both 280 and 101, makes renting a car an easy option also.
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible