|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
With three different units to choose from, Panache Tremblant 6 bedroom (3.5 bathrooms) townhomes offers some of these great luxury amenities; ski-in/out, private outdoor hot tub, billiards/ping pong, BBQ 4 season, and wood fireplaces. Located in the Nansen domain with free access to the shuttle, these townhouses on 3 levels offers the best vacation for families and corporate groups.
• Sleeps 12
• 6 bedrooms
• 3,200sqf (multilevel)
• 3 bathrooms and 1 powder room
• Ski in/out from door to 150m (depending on unit)
• Outdoor private hot tub
• Parking (3) 1 int. + 2 ext.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet
• Billiards/Ping pong table (depending on unit)
• Cable TV, DVD player and stereo
• Flat screen Tvs
• Fully equipped professional kitchens
• 2 fireplaces (1 wood, 1 gas)
• BBQ (4 season)
• Sun deck w/patio furniture
• Screened in porch
• Jetted therapeutic bath (masterbath)
• Great views of the mountain, stream and lake (depending on unit)
• Tremblant Resort (12-15 minute walk)
• Free shuttle
Tremblant Living is the leader in luxury rentals in Mont Tremblant.
Founded in 2003 Tremblant Living was created to offer the finest Mount Tremblant Canada vacation homes for rent.
Our mission is to provide vacationing families and groups with an upscale living environment. We pride ourselves in providing a high level customer experience to vacationers in Mount Tremblant. Our business has a unique offering: We market vacation homes that are on or close to the resort and that are equipped with everything that you could possibly need in your own home. Our Tremblant properties also respect some of the highest standards in the hotel environmental practices area. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau of Quebec and seek to deliver a pleasant experience and peace of mind during your vacation.
Tremblant Living purchased this condo in 2003
• Entertainment at Tremblant resort
• Beach & tennis club (Tremblant lake) nearby
• Acrobranche (zip lines) 400 metres away
• Golf Le Geant, Diable and Le Maitre all within 5 to 10 minutes drive
• Luge (resort)
• Hiking and biking trails
• Aquaclub la Source (resort village)
• Via Ferreta (at National Park)
• Tremblant National Park (25 minutes drive)
• Horseback riding
• Cycling/Mountain biking
• Rock climbing
• Mini golf
• Shopping/restaurants/cafes at Tremblant resort
• Tremblant skiing & snow-boarding
• Cross country ski and snow shoeing
• Dog sledding
• Sleigh rides
• Ice skating
• Tubing (Aventure Neiges)
• Snow mobiling
• Horseback riding
• Ice fishing
• Ice climbing
• Shopping/cafes/restaurants at Tremblant resort
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 8 2014 - Dec 18 2014
2 night minimum stay
Dec 19 2014 - Dec 25 2014
4 night minimum stay
Dec 26 2014 - Jan 3 2015
5 night minimum stay
*** RATES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST ONLY ***
Rates on this site are indicative only, for one unit only and subject to change without notice. Firm rates are provided directly by owner.
Other taxes and fees may be applicable.
NO PRICE MATCH POSSIBLE WITH RATES FROM THIS SITE.
2 nights minimum required (4 to 5 nights may be required during Christmas/New Years & other special events)
50% one month prior
Payment accepted: VISA, Mastercard, Canadian cheque, email money transfer, Wire, direct deposit
No cancellation unless we rebook the same properties/dates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: