Saratoga Springs House Rental Photos and Description
5 bedrooms/2.5 bath, gourmet kitchen, 2100+ sqft, spa-style baths and much more!
Signature village home located in the heart of downtown Saratoga.
This historic home is located within walking distance of all the best that Saratoga Springs has to offer, including hot spots for dining, shopping, art and culture, as well as entertainment. Enjoy horse racing, music concerts, and wine tasting, or try your luck at Saratoga Casino and Raceway. Saratoga Lake and Skidmore College are also easily accessible from this beautiful home.
This property has many features and gorgeous finishes to pamper our guests, including:
• Sleeps up to 10 people: 5 bedrooms including 1 king, 3 queen, 1 fun bunk bedroom, 2 comfortable queen sleeper sofas
• (2.5) spa-style bathrooms with custom-built vanities, granite extensive custom tile throughout, jetted tub and heated bathroom seat/bidet in the one bathroom, cast-iron tub in the other bath, semi-frameless shower doors, spa like setting
• Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, extensive high-end maple cabinets, 4 ft x 10 ft central island that seats 10, all new pots and pans, dishes/glass/silverware and an assortment of other kitchenware, utensils, spices and much more
• Wine bar
• Cherry hardwoods and gorgeous tiling in several locations
• Brand new high-end Electrolux washer/dryers
• Several new furniture pieces including a dining room set that seats (8), two new queen sleeper sofas, several bedroom sets and much more.
• New 80 gallon and 40 gallon hot water heaters so you have plenty of hot water
• Two new 55' Samsung Smart TV’s (model 6150) and DVD players
Easy access to it all…Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga National Historical Park, Saratoga Golf Courses, Saratoga's Museums, Spas, Mineral Springs and much more!
Incredible entertainment dining, appetizers, coffee shops and so much more. The following are located within a short walk:
o Brand new Bow Tie Cinema movie theater (two blocks away)
o Neighbors are Chianti Il Ristorante, serves sophisticated, authentic Northern Italian fare in an elegant setting):
o Maestro's Restaurant
o Forno Bistro
o Olde Bryan Inn
o Ravenous: Ravenous is downtown Saratoga’s only crepe restaurant.
o Esperanto: Foods from around the world, Greece, Mexican, Middle Eastern , Thailand and others.
o One Caroline Street Bistro
o Coffee, tea, etc.: Uncommon Grounds Coffee & Tea, Starbucks, Saratoga Coffee Traders, Legends Cafe, Eugenio's Cafe Gelato, West Side Stadium Cafe
o The Winebar Bar
So many places and events to enjoy:
• Saratoga Race Course: Also know as Saratoga Racetrack or 'the flat track', Saratoga Race Course is the oldest continually operating Thoroughbred horse racing track in the United States. The track is home to the Travers Stakes, 'America's Mid-Summer Derby' which occurs in late August.
• Saratoga Performing Arts Center: Referred to locals and frequent visitors as 'SPAC', this outdoor performing arts venue features classical performances, the Saratoga Jazz Festival, the Saratoga Wine and Food Festival and major pop and rock concerts. It is the summer home of the New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra.
• Saratoga Casino and Raceway: With over 1,000 video gaming machines, harness racing and a night club, Saratoga Casino and Raceway has plenty going on. Just be sure to bring your good luck charms!
• Saratoga Spa State Park and so much more...
It's time to get away and enjoy the charm!: Character, history, and charm are just a few of the reasons Saratoga was named as one of America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. However, this sort of acclaim is nothing new to Saratoga. For centuries, Saratoga Springs has been a premier destination. Discover all there is to see and do here, from world-famous horse racing at Saratoga Race Course during the summer to award-winning golf. There is so much to do in Saratoga...the perfect place for your next getaway!
Notes: This property is configured as two separate units, each with more than 2000 sqft of space. The downstairs unit is already reserved but the upstairs unit is what is being offered.
There is no outdoor space included with this rental. If you're interested in a property with outdoor amenities, we have a single family home located on the same block and close proximity to downtown which has a back yard with a stainless steel Weber grill and a front porch. Reference HomeAway.com property ID# 902763.
Get ready for some fun in Saratoga!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible