Fez Townhome Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, complete kitchen, sleeps 5
Dar Al Waha's location makes it a perfect base to explore the UNESCO heritage listed medieval medina of Fes. It is situated on the main street in the medina, in the vicinity of the famous Bab Boujloud (Blue Gate) and surrounding restaurants, Medersa Bou Inania and the mysterious Water Clock and offers the best in self catering with markets brimming with fresh produce, all within a minute’s walk from home! Dar Al Waha is a beautifully restored home that follows the traditional Arabian floor plan. There is a magnificent terrace over two levels, giving you fantastic views over the northern half of the medina, including the Merenid tombs, the northern Fort (Borj Nord) and surrounding ramparts. From here you can also watch the procession of medina life on the main street below, the way it has always been for over a thousand years. We have included the creature comforts of western bathrooms, reverse cycle air-con and plentiful hot water to ensure your stay is like a home away from home.
Configuration:: • Main Bedroom with Queen sized double and a single bed/sofa
• Upper Bedroom with Queen sized double bed and en suite, w/c and shower bathroom
• Salon can also be used as a single sofa bed (upon request)
• Baby cot available upon request
• 1 main bathroom with w/c, shower, bathtub and washing machine
• External windows in each room
Amenities and Services:: • Bed linen and towels provided.
• Daily cleaning service (additional service upon request).
• Daily breakfast delivery (additional service upon request).
• Washing machine available for use.
• Each room has a lockable cupboard.
• Refrigerator / Freezer
• 4 burner stove and oven
• Reverse cycle Air conditioning
• Mobile phone
• USB Internet available at additional cost, upon request
• Coffee maker
• Shower on Terrace for cooling off
• Portable Fans
• Portable Heater
• Board games
• Outdoor furniture
• Vacuum cleaner
• Cooking Lessons (additional service upon request)
• Full or half day guided tour of the medina (additional service upon request)
• Day trips to Meknes, Volubilis, Middle Atlas and surrounds (additional service upon request)
Location:: Dar al Waha is located in the medieval medina of Fes. Access is by foot from the medina gates, as no cars are permitted to enter the old town.
• Access to the house is from Bab Boujloud (Blue Gate) or Ain Azleten carpark.
• Airport and train transfers can be arranged as an additional service and luggage porters bring your luggage to the door for a small fee.
• Cars can be parked in secure parking at either Batha or Ain Azletan car parks for a small fee.
• The easiest way to locate the house is to arrange rendezvous with the owner or manager on duty when you book - you will need to rendezvous to meet staff to receive keys to the house.
• Maps and books of Fes, and local knowledge available
• Directions from staff in English, French & Arabic upon request.
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome