THE TWO BEDROOM SUITE: includes a master suite with a king bed large flat screen TV with DVD and bathroom complete with a deep soaking tub and separate stall shower. The extra bedroom features a queen bed and accesses a nearby hall bath with a roomy stall shower.
THE ONE BEDROOM SUITE: includes a formal dining area with seating for 12 guests. The bedroom includes two queen size pillow top poster beds, flat screen TV with DVD and a private bath with a deep soaking tub and separate stall shower. Additionally, there is also a roomy hall bath with an over-sized stall shower. There is also 2 double bed size sofabeds in the living room.
LAUNDRY: Both suites share a laundry area with a stacking full size washer and dryer.
OUTDOORS: The balcony features a gas BBQ, a large seating area and dining tables with chairs overlooking the panoramic vistas of the Monterey Bay. For your off-site excursions, a picnic basket and collapsible ice chest are provided.
For those who enjoy outdoor activities, a wealth of options abound including numerous championship golf courses, whale watching, the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, hiking, kayaking, surfing, scuba diving, boating, bicycling, viewing Monarch butterflies at the famous free Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary, fishing, wine tasting, gallery touring, shopping, fine dining, live theater and museums to name a few!
The weather in this area is enjoyable all year long and is most spectacular in the spring and fall months!
Call us today to book one of your most memorable vacation getaways ever!
PLEASE NOTE THAT STEEP STEPS TO THIRD FLOOR PENTHOUSES AND BALCONY MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN OR THE VERY ELDERLY.
Additional Rate Details and Rental Terms.....
IF ONLY ONE OR 2 BEDROOMS ARE NEEDED, ONE SUITE CAN BE RENTED BY ITSELF. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR DETAILS. THANK YOU!
* 10% City transient occupancy tax applicable to all fees (including cleaning and any optional amenity fees).
* Rates are based on up to 8 guests.
* Non-refundable cleaning fee quoted separately from rent for up to 8 guests is $400 ($225 FOR THE 1BR OR 2BR SUITE ONLY)
* Stays of 30 days or more require mid-stay cleanings every two weeks that you will be responsible for scheduling with our Vacation House Manager assigned to the rental at the rate of $25/hour per housekeeper. This is over and above the exit cleaning fee itemized in your contract.
* Accidental, Loss and Damage Waiver Fee $75 instead of security deposit (covers up to $2,000 unintentional damage to house or its contents but does not cover negligent abuse or neglect)
* Credit Card number must be on file for security against any damages should damage be due to abuse or neglect and are not accidental in nature. Guest would be responsible for any uncovered damages.
* Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 60 days or less before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund only if we can re-rent the property for the same dates and rental rate less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by the owner. If you cancel 60 days or more before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund of the rental amount less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by owner. [Please read the full terms in the Rental Agreement before signing for any recent changes to this abbreviated policy statement - the Rental Agreement contains our current policy]
* Full payment is due at time of booking if booked less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
* If booked more than 60 days in advance of arrival date, 50% of total amount is due to secure reservation with balance of total due 60 days prior to arrival date.
* Access information and directions will be provided once payment is made in full.
** Please call to inquire about 4 or 5 night minimums for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years, subject to owner's approval.
* 2 night rentals are subject to owner's approval unless it is a Last Minute Special.
* Inquire about Last-Minute Specials!! Discounted rate depends on number of guests, if booked within 7 days of arrival, subject to owner's approval. “Minimum night stays” can also be waived.
* This is a 3 story building so please discuss this with us if anyone in your party has difficulty climbing stairs. THREE FLIGHTS OF STEEP STEPS AND BALCONY MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN OR THE VERY ELDERLY