Naples Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
This cottage, recently built in 2006, is located in Naples Bay Resort, just a 10 minute walk to Olde Naples Fifth Avenue district which offers the finest dining, shopping and entertainment in the area. The resort provides a free shuttle service to Olde Naples and the beach every day if you'd rather not walk.
- 2 Bedrooms & 2 Full Baths plus Den (sleeps 6)
- Large living area with sleeper sofa
- Dining area with table and chairs for six
- State of the art electronics with a 42' Flat Screen TV with DVD in Living Area and 27' LCD TVs in both bedrooms.
- Cable and WiFi Broadband internet included
- Fine linens within unit, full-size washer and dryer
- Master Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite marble bathroom.
- Guest Bedroom with two twin beds.
- Den with desk, chairs and pull-out sleeper sofa.
- Fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry and granite countertops
- Second floor corner location for privacy, light and breezes.
- Finely furnished Lanai (screened porch) with views of fountains.
'THE CLUB' AT NAPLES BAY RESORT
Enjoy a day of relaxation at the spa, pool or lunch at the Blue Water Bar and Grill. Workout in a state of the art fitness center, or play a set of set of tennis.
Architecture inspired by Tuscany, illuminated black marble fountain, paved brink entry and covered porte cochere are but a prelude to what lies within our 15,000 square foot, masterfully designed clubhouse.
- Luxury Full-Service Spa, with 3 Treatment Rooms and 2 Poolside, tented Massage Areas
- 2,500 sqft Fitness Center, with 45 stations of Technogym equipment
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Three Pools and Lazy River
- 6 Lighted, Har-Tru Tennis Courts, with lessons and tournaments available
GOLF (access to private clubs in the area)
- The Golf Club of the Everglades, designed by Rees Jones
- Hammock Bay, designed by Bruce Devlin/Robert von - Hagge/Peter Jacobson
- Hideout Golf Club, for low handicaps
- Fiddler's Creek, The Arthur Hills-designed Creek Course — - ranked in Golfweek's “America's Top 100 Residential Golf Courses”
Please feel free to call or email me today to book your vacation stay at Naples Bay Resort's Cottage B-201.
Keywords: One floor, cottage, resort, tennis, spa
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
During most months of the year I reside in the beautiful Northeast in Poughkeepsie, NY. My entire family plays tennis. My wife and I are golfers. My son and I are new fans of back water fishing. I love Naples! When our nest became empty (our kids went off to college), my wife and I started thinking about Florida, so we bought this place in the area we enjoy the most.
The thing I like most about this property is that I can enjoy all the amenities a resort has to offer (especially Tennis for me), yet I'm only a 10 minute walk to all of the action in Olde Naples where I can sit and have coffee on a Sunday morning, or bike to the grocery to quickly pick up a quart of milk. It's the best of both worlds without driving!