Please note - rental prices vary by season and availability. Please send an inquiry for an accurate quote for your dates.
Fees due in addition the rental rate are a cleaning fee, hotel taxes and a fully refundable security deposit.
Gorgeous, quaint 2-1 Hyde Park bungalow built in 1926. Modernized with love by former architect owner, it has all the comforts you need while keeping with the charm of a vintage craftsman home - a style classic to this beloved Austin neighborhood.
* Centrally located just 2.7 miles from downtown.
* 1 block from bus stop that takes you straight into downtown.
* Screened in porch
* Two equally sized bedrooms, both with queen beds
* Nicely sized jack & jill bathroom between the bedrooms with claw foot style tub
* Sizable backyard, fully fenced with large deck under pecan trees
* Washer & Dryer
* Large flat screen TV with blu ray player
* 2 blocks away from Red River street - easy drive down Red River as well as bus routes to UT and downtown.
* 2 blocks from large grocery store
* Variety of great dining options in the area
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Cleaning||$90.00 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$25.00 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500.00|
|Notes||Please note: Standard, Peak Season rates displayed here. Prices will be discounted for last minute reservations and slow or mid season dates. Prices will be higher for holidays and special events. Please inquire for an accurate quote and instructions for online booking.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.