Austin House Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Sleeps 6
Gorgeous, quaint 2-1 Hyde Park bungalow built in 1926. Modernized with love by former architect owner, it has all the comforts you need while keeping with the charm of a vintage craftsman home - a style classic to this beloved Austin neighborhood.
* Centrally located just 2.7 miles from downtown.
* 1 block from bus stop that takes you straight into downtown.
* Screened in porch
* Two equally sized bedrooms, both with queen beds
* Nicely sized jack & jill bathroom between the bedrooms with claw foot style tub
* Sizable backyard, fully fenced with large deck under pecan trees
* Washer & Dryer
* Large flat screen TV with blu ray player
* 2 blocks away from Red River street - easy drive down Red River as well as bus routes to UT and downtown.
* 2 blocks from large grocery store
* Variety of great dining options in the area
Pets are welcome at this property, but please discuss with us and obtain approval before making your reservation, as there are some restrictions and rules.
A courtesy high chair and Pack & Play are available upon request.
Do you want to make the very best of your visit to Austin? Curious to know which bars, restaurants and activities ATX locals love? Emerson Guest Properties provides an App for our guests that will allow you to do just that! Enjoy hand selected, highly recommended dining & entertainment near your property. The App also provides ample helpful information about the property, allows you to easily communicate with us through the App, and even helps you find your way back home after venturing out. The EGP App is one of many ways we work to provide an exceptional rental experience!
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the manager
The house was great! We had permission to take our Shih Tzu with us on the trip and the neighborhood was beyond perfect for our morning and afternoon walks. The yard was a great plus and the enclosed patio become our favorite hangout. There's shops within walking distance and its super close to jump on the highway to get anywhere. Brooke was very professional and very accommodating.