|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This beautiful bungalow, Recent 300 m² is situated on a land of about 4000 m² planted with Mediterranean trees, fruit trees and a beautiful garden (tomatoes, zucchini, beans)
It features services and facilities of very high standard. The southern exposure allows the villa a perfect sunshine. Located in a quiet area only 10 minutes drive from Aix en Provence.
• 1 input,
• 1 reception area of over 80 m² with living room and dining room, covered terraces overlooking 1.
• 1 large fully fitted kitchen opening onto covered terraces 1 kitchen.
• 1 suite with double bed 180 x 200 and 60 x 120 cot in shower and large bath, wc
• 1 bedroom with bed 160 x 200,
• 1 bedroom with bed 140 x 200 and cot 70x120
• 1 bedroom with sofa bed 140 x 200
• 1 common bathroom
• 2 toilets
• 1 laundry room (washer and dryer)
• 1 very nice pool "swim"
• 1 pool house with shower and WC, 2 sunloungers, 3 outdoor cushions, parasols
• 1 Hammock 2 places
• 1 outdoor jacuzzi 6 places.
• Possibility to park several cars.
• Bed linen and towels provided
Possibility Babysitting or massage on site
At your disposal:
• Ipod Boss
• Library Small child / adult
• Various games
• Internet access / WIFI on the entire villa.
• 2 Adult bikes with 1 "carriage" to 2 children
• Bike 1 child
• In the garden: playground (swing, slide)
• Animals are not allowed.
While it may be tempting to stay around the pool, there is so much to do in our area such as:
Visit Aix en Provence
• L'Atelier Cezanne
• The Granet Museum
• The Cathedral of Saint Saviour
• The historic center of Aix,
• The Careers Bibémus
• Discovery 100 fountains of Aix,
• The Vasarely Foundation
Tour around Aix en provence
• The Picasso Castle in Vauvenargues,
• European Capital of Culture 2013 Marseille "
• Roman monuments of Arles and its magnificent archaeological museum
• Lavender fields near Valensole, buy flowers, soap and lavender oil,
• The Basilica of Saint Maximin, the Museum of Prehistory in Quinson
• Wineries of local wineries (Chateau Lacoste)
• Career Baux de Provence
• Aix Festival of Lyric Art in Provence
• Piano Festival of La Roque d'Anthéron
• Theatre Festival d'Avignon
• Shows the Grand Théâtre de Provence or Black Flag
• Shopping in a wide range of fashion shops in Aix,
• Spa ancient Roman baths (baths of Sextus)
• Hiking or cycling only 10 minutes by car
• Riding: 3 clubs 5 minutes
• 9 Golf 18 holes around Aix
• Beaches Cassis, Bandol, Blue Coast, Carry le Rouet
• Saint-Tropez and the legendary Riviera
• Gorges du Verdon, swim in Lake Sainte Croix - pedal boats, canoes
• Lake Esparon
• Ardeche Gorges
Many good restaurants in the area and a lot of very typical markets.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 28 - Aug 30
|Refundable damage deposit||€1,500|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.