Sapelo Island Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Sapelo Island is a barrier island off the coast of Georgia about 45 minutes south of Savannah. The island is the size of Manhattan but has a population of 70 people.
Located in the historic and peaceful village of Hogg Hammock is the Birdhouse Cottage, our flag ship luxury cottage.
This the largest and most luxurious cottage in the birdhouse series. This cottage has:
- two master bedrooms suites with ocean view
- full gourmet kitchen
- SodaStream machine available
- high thread count sheets
- large 46 inch LCD with blue ray player
- free WiFi
- a sofa bed
- a large family sized table on the outdoor deck
- a large screened porch with a million dollar ocean view
- golf cart for four included in the daily rate (an additional golf cart can be rented for $35 per day)
- elegantly decorated with a bird theme
- Local art work by famed wild bird carvers adores the walls
For further information on The Sapelo Island birdhouses and Sapelo Island please click the link below additional information.
Sapelo island is accessible only by ferry.. It has 7 miles of pristine beaches and one the longest undeveloped beaches on the east coast. The island is home to the University of Georgia Marine Inst., R J Reynolds's Mansion and The Geechee community of Hogg Hammock.
Keywords: Island cottage ocean view luxury
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the owner
What a great week on Sapelo Island!! This was our first visit and we can't wait to come back!
A huge "thank you" to Brandon & JR! Brandon's tour of the north end of the island was fun and all his help and guidence - collecting blue crabs from the marsh, taking the seine net out to the beach to catch fresh shrimp!! Everyone also enjoyed deep sea fishing with JR. But most of all we enjoyed the seclusion of the island and our deserted beach. Exactly what our family needed.