Jaco Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Our wonderful selection of Jaco Beach vacation rentals could not be complete without this gorgeous luxury condo at Bahia Encantada. This tropical-themed condominium offers three bedrooms and two and a half baths. It is located on the third floor, from where guests can enjoy stunning views of the ocean and pool from the condo's ample terraces.
Staying in the Jaco Beach vacation rentals at Bahia Encantada is simply the perfect way to enhance a Costa Rica vacation. The fabulous resort style living allows guests to relax and enjoy to the utmost. Sip on a cocktail from the pool bar facing the ocean, or tan with friends while watching the surf. What is also great about Bahia Encantada is the resort's close proximity to downtown Jaco. You will be only steps away from all the incredibly attractions Jaco has to offer, from Costa Rican jungle adventures to internationally-inspired fine dining.
Features of our condominium include:
• Large living room that comes complete with comfortable sofas and a flat screen TV
• Terrace that leads off from living room and contains an outdoor dining table
• Master bedroom that offers a king sized bed, private bathroom and its own terrace
• Second and third bedrooms that are furnished with a full sized bed each, and which share a full bathroom
• Half bathroom located in the living room area
• Kitchen that comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, a large fridge with an ice maker, a microwave, a range with an oven and a dishwasher
• Washer and dryer for clothes
Other features are:
• AC that is available in all rooms
• Phone that comes with ability to make free local calls
• Access to high speed internet
• Cable TV
• DVD player
• Concealed safe for valuables
• 24 hours security is provided for all of our em Jaco Beach vacation rentals
Luxury accommodations like these never stay available for long. Contact us today to learn how you can enjoy your next vacation in our condominium!
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About Michelle Rodriguez
I'm a 26 years old local Costa Rican that have been helping people have the best vacations in Costa Rica for the past 5 years so I know all the best places and people in town. I live in Jaco, 5 minutes away from the properties we own. I'll be glad to help you with everything you will need during your stay: from arranging your transportation from and to the airport, stocking your condo with groceries, recommending and arranging for you my favorite activities (like tours, surfing or fishing), arranging for a massage right in your accommodation or anything else you might need to have the best vacation in my beautiful country!
Michelle Rodriguez purchased this condo in 2009
Why Michelle Rodriguez chose Jaco
Bahia Encantada is close to the center of town so you can take a cab for just $2 to go to the restaurants, bars, shops, etc. It is also right on the beach so you can surf right in front of the condo, go for a walk on the beach or watch the amazing Jaco sunsets.
Bahia Encantada is the perfect location for doing all the activities that make Costa Rica famous, you are minutes away from the rainforest, the zipline tour, the ATV, rafting, you can surf great waves right in front of the condo and much more.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a wonderful time! We were 4 adults and 2 young kids.The condo was clean and spacious. And we had a great view of the beach and the lit up pool at night. Michelle was extremely helpful:whether it was for booking our excursions, directing us to beautiful secluded beaches or just to make sure we were properly set up (she had additonal plates, cutlery, towels etc delivered to us).The condo is walking distance from Jaco where you can find anything you need.
This was an awesome trip!!