Emerald Island House Rental Rates
Additional information about rental rates
- $999 - $2399/week depending upon the season
- $199 - $499/night, depending upon the season
Spacious, beautiful vila located just three miles from the Walt Disney World Park and close by dozens of other world-class attractions and restaurants such as Universal Studios and Sea World.
This villa comes with air-conditioning, a heated pool/spa, a grill and outdoor patio furniture, all under a screen cover for relaxation at all times. Family room HD television with DVD player and cable package. All bedrooms are with a TV and a ceiling fan. Free wireless internet and phone calls within US. Available to use for babies are one crib, one booster seat and one stroller. Wii game system is available for free play. Pool table and ping-pong table are also available in the game room. Fully functional laundry machine, dryer and dishwasher available for use. All linens and towels are included and ready for living. Professional house cleaning services are hired to completely clean the villa before every new visitors begin their stay. Please visit www.youtu.be/2OtbJZ-DT3s.
About Emerald Island Resort: Come stay in this wonderfully designed resort where you’ll enjoy luxury living at its finest. Whether you want to escape for peace and quiet, or would rather explore for a bit of adventure, Emerald Island can fulfill all of your desires. Emerald Island Resort was developed with the discerning vacationer in mind offering security with gated entrance, privacy, and peace all just minutes away from Orlando’s famous attractions. Emerald Island Resort was developed to ensure that it was close enough to see all that Orlando has to offer as well as to make certain that there was plenty to do right within its gates. The Resort caters to groups, both family and business oriented, and continues to be one of the best and most sought after accommodations in the Orlando, Florida area. Please visit http://www.emeraldislandhoa.org/outside_home.asp.
Rental Policies: 1. $ 300 deposit is required to make reservation.
2. Check-in no sooner than 4pm and check-out no later than 10 am.
3. All holiday bookings must be for a minimum of 7 days.
4. No pets, no smoking.
5. Renter must be at least 21 years old.
6. The balance of the booking cost is due no later than six weeks before your arrival date. If booking within six weeks of arrival, full payment needs to be paid after reservation confirmation with rental agreement.
7. The client is expected to take a reasonable care of the property. All damages and breakages are the legal responsibilities of the client. Deposit will be held against loss, property damage or costs incurred due to misuse and will be charged to the client. Deposit will be refunded to the client approximately one to two weeks after your departure following a satisfactory report from the property managers.
Cancellation Policies: a) The Renter may cancel the holiday booked at any time after it has been confirmed. Cancellation must be in writing in the form of a letter or an email.
b) The following cancellation charges will apply to all rentals cancelled:
• Over 90 days prior to check-in - No charge
• 60 to 90 days prior to check-in – deposit retained as credit towards rental within one year following the check-in date.
• 30 to 60 days prior to check-in – 50% of rental.
• Within 30 days - 100% of rental.
Note: We will not keep deposits/rental fees if the property can be re-rented. If the property is rented for a fraction of the original rental fee because it is posted as a late availability listing, the portion of the rent recovered will be refunded to you. Renters are advised to take out cancellation insurance.
Excellent area filled with fun activities for your entire family/groups: Golf, Tennis, Theme Park (Amusement Park), Zoo/Wildlife Park, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Swimming, Surfing, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Live Theatre, Museums, Miniature golf... You name it, we have it!