Set back behind a gate, in a gorgeous wooded area, on a half-acre of land, the house is 6 miles from the town of East Hampton, the train station and ocean beaches, and 1 mile from bay beaches.
Beautifully landscaped garden with built-in, swimming pool. Huge deck with outdoor dining and lounge set. Large open plan kitchen/dining/living downstairs, bedrooms upstairs. Finished basement for laundry and additional bunkbed!
The house is recently renovated (in the last two years) with beautiful hard wood floors throughout, modern furniture, beautiful landscaped garden etc…
**PLEASE NOTE: TO PROTECT YOUR SECURITY, PLEASE DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE ABOUT THIS LISTING OTHER THAN ME, VIA THE EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED. **
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
- Plush, pillow-top Stearns & Foster mattresses
- Towels and linens provided (all new!)
- Kohler fixtures in bathrooms
- Natural hardwood floors throughout
- Walk in closet in Master bedroom, large double door closets in guest rooms
- iHome iPod dock / alarms
- Bunkbeds in basement for two extra people!
Living & Dining: - Large open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Fully stocked kitchen (dinnerware, cookware, bbq essentials etc.)
- Gorgeous wooden dining table from Pottery Barn, seats 8-12
- Modern white leather Modani couches
- Dark hardwood floors throughout
- White linen curtains
- 32inch Sony Bravia TV, BluRay, WiFi
- Bose iPod sound dock
- Open fireplace
- Dining set and lounge set, Montego collection from Room & Board, seats 6-8
- Huge Sunbrella
- 4 teak chaise lounges with cushions from Restoration Hardware
- Plush Pottery Barn beach towels
- Charcoal grill + grilling utensils
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2011
Speaks english, spanish
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.