Set back behind a gate, in a gorgeous wooded area, on a half-acre of land, the house is 6 miles from the town of East Hampton, the train station and ocean beaches, and 1 mile from bay beaches.
Beautifully landscaped garden with built-in, swimming pool. Huge deck with outdoor dining and lounge set. Large open plan kitchen/dining/living downstairs, bedrooms upstairs. Finished basement for laundry and additional bunkbed!
The house is recently renovated (in the last two years) with beautiful hard wood floors throughout, modern furniture, beautiful landscaped garden etc…
**PLEASE NOTE: TO PROTECT YOUR SECURITY, PLEASE DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE ABOUT THIS LISTING OTHER THAN ME, VIA THE EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED. **
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
- Plush, pillow-top Stearns & Foster mattresses
- Towels and linens provided (all new!)
- Kohler fixtures in bathrooms
- Natural hardwood floors throughout
- Walk in closet in Master bedroom, large double door closets in guest rooms
- iHome iPod dock / alarms
- Bunkbeds in basement for two extra people!
Living & Dining: - Large open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Fully stocked kitchen (dinnerware, cookware, bbq essentials etc.)
- Gorgeous wooden dining table from Pottery Barn, seats 8-12
- Modern white leather Modani couches
- Dark hardwood floors throughout
- White linen curtains
- 32inch Sony Bravia TV, BluRay, WiFi
- Bose iPod sound dock
- Open fireplace
- Dining set and lounge set, Montego collection from Room & Board, seats 6-8
- Huge Sunbrella
- 4 teak chaise lounges with cushions from Restoration Hardware
- Plush Pottery Barn beach towels
- Charcoal grill + grilling utensils
"My wife and I and our 3 children (14,11 and 3) had a wonderful time in this lovely house, which is well situated about 15 mins drive from East Hampton and not far from Bay and Atlantic beaches. The house is set in an extremely quiet area with plenty of privacy, and has been renovated to a very good standard. It provides plenty of living space and is very well equipped. The outdoor area, including the lovely pool, were ideally configured to provide shade if required, a large eating area as well plenty of room to lounge around. The owners were very responsive and helpful, going out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. We really enjoyed being in this property and would strongly recommend it to others."