Exceeded our expectations!
This was our first trip to Bonaire, and staying at the Beachcomber Villas was the best decision we could have made.
THE HOSTS, Tim & Leanne:
- From the first e-mail exchange with Leanne, she was very thorough, and always responded to your e-mails right away.
- They are partnered with both Easy One Car Rental and Dive Friends, which was all booked through them prior to our trip.
- Staying at the Villas was truly like being hosted by your close friends. Tim & Leanne were the most gracious, helpful, friendliest hosts we have ever had.
- They were always there to greet us every time we were on our way out, and when we came back, asking us how our day was, and if they could help with anything. They would always be there to help, getting our dive gear from the truck, even helping us rinse our gear, and storing everything away in the Gear Room.
- Being that they are experienced divers, they were a wealth of information on everything from safety, to dive sites, anything you had a question about, they had answers too.
- The owners live on the first floor, and there are 2 units on the 2nd floor. Although we all share the main entry to the Villa, privacy, noise level, etc.. was never an issue.
- The queen size bed was very comfortable, and AC is allowed to be used at night, which you probably wouldn't even need with the breeze you get through the numerous windows.
- We cooked about half of our meals during our stay in the well stocked, huge kitchen that leads out to the patio.
- We always had hot water in the shower, and the kitchen also had hot water when we were washing dishes.
- The size of the patio, and views from the patio are even better than the photos. The 2nd floor patio is shared by the 2 units, but we never found that to be a problem. The first floor patio is right on the water, and Tim & Leanne allow guests to use that as well. You'll often find snorkelers swimming by, and the sunsets are just incredible.
- The Villas are located in the Hamlet Oasis gated complex, in the area of Hato, just North of Town. We found this area convenient, safe, & quiet.
- Captain Don's which has both a bar and an outdoor restaurant overlooking the water, can be accessible from the back path along the water within a 3 minute walk.
- The Dive Friends Hamlet Oasis Location is just steps away, so that was convenient when getting Tanks in the morning. Dive Friends also has 3 other Locations.
We will be back!!!
Did you find this review helpful?