Cocoa Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
By Pier, 2 Bedrooms, 2 kings, bunk beds + sleeper sofa, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Refer to this unit at CBT 44.
King beds and Brand new Bunk beds.. Great for the kids.
Free Gym Passes & Walking Distance to Cocoa Beach Pier.
This 4th floor Classic Nautical Oceanfront Condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 6. This recent renovation is beautifully soothing in hues of soft yellows, white and blue nautical decor. You will not want to leave! Your living room & bedroom have an extended Balcony that Overlooks the Nostalgic Cocoa Beach Pier to the south. Just below your Balcony is one of the largest pools in Cocoa Beach! The putting green provides hours of fun for the kids while you watch from your balcony with drinks in hand.
• Direct Oceanview Condo, and Pool View from Private Balcony
• 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
• 4 Flat Screen TV's
• Free High Speed Wireless Internet
• Free Local Phone
• Full Spacious Kitchen With Full-Size Appliances
• Fully Furnished Balcony w/ Electric Grill
• Bunk Beds in Guest Suite
• King Size Beds (Master & Guest) and Sleeper Sofa
• DVD Player and Digital Cable
• Linens/Beach Towels/Utensils/Dishes/Beach Toys/Boogie Boards/Umbrella/All Provided For Your Stay
• Free Gym Passes (2 person limit)
• Heated Pool/Putting Green/Tennis Courts/Outdoor Shower Area/ Private and Direct Beach Access
• Local Attractions/Shopping/Entertainment/Restaurants Nearby Within Walking Distance
• 2 Blocks Away From The Famous Cocoa Beach Pier
• Free Designated Parking/Free Covered Parking
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
Review on Flip Key gave 4 out of 5 Stars
The condo was perfect for our stay in Cocoa Beach. We found it to be very cozy, clean, and comfortable. Nicely stocked kitchen, comfortable patio seating, nice beach accessaries. Beautiful view from balcony. Great location for activities we like to do. Great beach, and pool. The only downside was no washer and dryer in the condo. Although the laundry facilities were next door, we had to pay for the the use of the washer and dryer. If you had more than two people, or even just two, there is alot of beach and pool towels, and just everyday towels to dry. Its an inconvenience, especially if staying longer. The bed pillows in master bed room could be more comfortable. The service from "Cocoa Beach Best" is always outstanding, and they have always done their very best to accomodate us in every way. We have always felt they have our best interest in mind. We always look forward to our annual trips to Cocoa Beach, and know we will be well taken care of. If we were there longer I'm sure we would make use of the gym passes. A nice perk.
Cocoa Beach Best, Inc
Reservations Desk/ Marla
Cocoa Beach Best Vacation Rentals is:
•Locally owned for 5 years, family friendly, boutique-style rental agency located in Downtown Cocoa Beach
•Active member of the Local Chamber of Commerce ensuring tourist satisfaction
•Please stay with us and we will provide an unforgettable vacation experience for you and your family
•Please feel free to contact or e-mail us about the other luxurious accommodations that we have to offer in the Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral area
•Be sure to check out our other 40 plus vacation rental properties
•Call or e-mail us and we will be more than happy to find the accommodations just right to your vacation and negotiate the best price for your budget