Completely updated and remodeled 1925 old world charm home, near downtown Denver in the very hip Highland neighborhood.
The off street parking available for 3 cars, camper or small RV.
Located in Northwest Denver, this rental property is approximately 3 miles west of downtown Denver. Close proximity to I-25 and I-70 makes it convenient to get around Denver and travel to the mountains. There is also a bus line within one block that takes you straight downtown.
Highlights: Completed renovated upper main level - cozy, quiet and comfortable
- Hypo Allergenic amenities
- Two bedroom/one bath.
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, garbage disposal, cabinets.
- Fully stocked with all pots, dishes, utensils and more.
- Great bathroom - 2 Cozy queen beds, with Top Quality Ralph Lauren Linens, Down feather pillows and Polo comforter, thick memory foam mattress tops, both beds are Sheeted like a five star hotel. Soft/Futon can sleep two children.
More Highlights: Wireless internet access.
- Flat screen high definition TV with local cable.
- Within walking distance to several nice parks and a great Dog Park.
- Near by Highlands Square: Businesses include: Meade Street Station, Highlands Garden Cafe, the Coral Room, Highlands Pacific, Venue, Three Dogs Tavern, Bang, Heidi's Deli, Basil Docs, Sushi Hai, Stellas, the Coral Room, Mondo Vino, Peaberrys, Common Grounds, the Perfect Petal, several art galleries, boutique shopping and many more local favorites.
-24 hour fitness, one block away.
-Sun Flower Market, one block away.